Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a chaos in watermelon flavor

Comment

• I get mad when my wife takes a cookie!

Comment

• Just tried baking a few cookies in the oven, holy jeeze!! These are so good! Who in the hell mentioned microwaving them!?!!?!? I tried that and it is no where NEAR as good as baking them in the oven. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
          I get mad when my wife takes a cookie!

stingy cheap ass!!!!
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
            stingy cheap ass!!!!
            Dang skippy, especially hen I am down to my last few and forget to order more!

Comment

• ok so my 5kgs of elvis and cookie dough has officially made its way to Australian shores... just waiting to get it out of quarantine!!

Which method of shipping did you use again crowler?? it was damn fast!

Comment

• He contracts santa claus during his off season.
                www.AnabolicInnovations.com
                Great store, Great products and Great Service.

------------------------------

Hangin's too good for 'em! BURNIN'S too good for 'em! They should be ripped into itsy-bitsy little pieces and BURIED ALIVE!

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
                  ok so my 5kgs of elvis and cookie dough has officially made its way to Australian shores... just waiting to get it out of quarantine!!

Which method of shipping did you use again crowler?? it was damn fast!
                  Oh no! Customs got your cookie mix? You are in trouble hun, word is that Australian Customs has been 'seizing' Crowler's cookie mix for being too good. They are afraid it will incite continent-wide riots, and as such they eat it all before sending you an EMPTY bag..

I keed, I keed!

SCT
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jayhawkk
                    He contracts santa claus during his off season.
                    can we have christmas in july please?
                    Its winter over here

Comment

• don't break my heart I've been hanging out for them for a while now!

the guy thinks its steroids since its in a huge white bag named "anabolic innovations" lol I had to convince him hard that i wasn't!!

Comment

• Anyway you can make a low carb cookie mix? That would be pimpin

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe

don't break my heart I've been hanging out for them for a while now!

the guy thinks its steroids since its in a huge white bag named "anabolic innovations" lol I had to convince him hard that i wasn't!!

who breakin' your heart hun? WHO!!!!!! I'll kill em

they should know that's a no no!!
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• hey CROWLER are there going to be any more flavors of your cookie dough in the future? I personally hate the taste of chocolate, but want to try some of your cookies! I was thinking i might just filter out the chocolate pieces and add some cinnamon, raisons, and maybe ground oats or something idk.. I really just wanna try these damn cookies!
                            Genetics

Comment

• Originally posted by brett4271
                              I personally hate the taste of chocolate,

blasphemy!
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• Originally posted by brett4271
                                hey CROWLER are there going to be any more flavors of your cookie dough in the future? I personally hate the taste of chocolate, but want to try some of your cookies! I was thinking i might just filter out the chocolate pieces and add some cinnamon, raisons, and maybe ground oats or something idk.. I really just wanna try these damn cookies!
                                Stone him!!!

I've thought about adding in some nat. PB.

Comment

Working...
                                X