No announcement yet.

Introducing AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new one makes your old banner look so, simplistic. Sonny is a friggin artist. From now on, don't ask us, just use what ever Sonny gives you.

Comment

• Go with the new!

Comment

• new > old
        Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
          The new one makes your old banner look so, simplistic. Sonny is a friggin artist. From now on, don't ask us, just use what ever Sonny gives you.
          agreed lol

Comment

• That new one is awsome!

Comment

• If the whole site was done in that color scheme it would be cool.

Basically I would let sonny do any / all graphics

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                If the whole site was done in that color scheme it would be cool.

Basically I would let sonny do any / all graphics

Thanks for all the feedback everyone.

You mean the color scheme more like this?

www.anabolicinnovations.com

CROWLER
                President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
                www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

• Looking good!

Comment

• Nice banner!

this page looks the best
                    http://www.anabolicinnovations.com/whey_isolate

but sometimes the banner clashes with the other colours of your products..?
                    e.g.
                    http://www.anabolicinnovations.com/cookie_mix

Just my opinion though

Comment

• Originally posted by CROWLER
                      Been thinking of updating the banner for Anavbolic Innovations.

Do you think we should switch to this one in my sig?
                      It is ANOTHER masterpiece by Sonny.

CROWLER
                      yeah the color jumps more, very nice
                      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Mers Got some whey from AI and ive seen the linka few times lots of good stuff on there i will probably be ordering my protien frmo AI in bulk soon. now, enough of the small talk lets address the problems

ok first the font is too big in some places. and the spacing is off if you want specifics i can pm the details. .
                        2. its too Wide. Most designers will tell you that 1024x768 is the resolutioin most people browse the web with. by wide i mean that you get a scroll bar on the bottom of the screen if you run anything smaller than 1280x1024.
                        3. The color scheme is ok but you might want to try and either darken the blue you use for your links in the footer or darken your background a tad cause the color is so bright it makes it kinda hard to read (i also noticed this on the rollovers in the Navigation
                        4. the images for the products on the main page are not aligned properly and chaos isnt centered it should be above the Name in the center of the page and it would probably be best to have all the images around the same size like that you can swap them around without messing up the whole pages format and probably throw a script in there to change up the itesm that display on a daily or per visit basis.
                        5. The scrolling text is kinda old. like it was cool back in the day but i would just have them under each product in whatever color best fits them or just leave all the text on all the pages the same color and only use different font sizes and colors to emphasize "SPECIALS" or "IMPORTANT NOTICES" kinda makes it have a more professional look and feel.

just my advice please dont spit in my order
                        Thanks
                        bis

Comment

• reminds me of a neon display festival
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by bis
                            Mers Got some whey from AI and ive seen the linka few times lots of good stuff on there i will probably be ordering my protien frmo AI in bulk soon. now, enough of the small talk lets address the problems

ok first the font is too big in some places. and the spacing is off if you want specifics i can pm the details. .
                            2. its too Wide. Most designers will tell you that 1024x768 is the resolutioin most people browse the web with. by wide i mean that you get a scroll bar on the bottom of the screen if you run anything smaller than 1280x1024.
                            3. The color scheme is ok but you might want to try and either darken the blue you use for your links in the footer or darken your background a tad cause the color is so bright it makes it kinda hard to read (i also noticed this on the rollovers in the Navigation
                            4. the images for the products on the main page are not aligned properly and chaos isnt centered it should be above the Name in the center of the page and it would probably be best to have all the images around the same size like that you can swap them around without messing up the whole pages format and probably throw a script in there to change up the itesm that display on a daily or per visit basis.
                            5. The scrolling text is kinda old. like it was cool back in the day but i would just have them under each product in whatever color best fits them or just leave all the text on all the pages the same color and only use different font sizes and colors to emphasize "SPECIALS" or "IMPORTANT NOTICES" kinda makes it have a more professional look and feel.

just my advice please dont spit in my order
                            Thanks
                            bis

Thank you for taking the time to type all this up. Your work is MUCH appreciated.

Take a look, any better? I know I haven't done all you suggested

CROWLER
                            President

Comment

• dont' take offense to this bro, but i think it needs better organization.. All that scrolling stuff feels like a carnival ride..

Other than that, it looks very good.. i like the banner.
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                                reminds me of a neon display festival
                                You mean because of all the different colors, like a gay pride parade because they look like a rainbow of colors? hmmm where Have I seen that before

CROWLER
                                President

Comment

Working...
                                X