Introducing AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
    i would like a night time protein that tastes awesome and have a lot of fiber in them.
    a nighttime with a decent taste and price would be amazing
    i get tired of cottage chez
    Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

• Originally posted by adoniscomplex
      a nighttime with a decent taste and price would be amazing
      i get tired of cottage chez
      Big bump here, if you could make a nighttime I'd seriously not have to shop anywhere but CL and Anabolic Innovations!
      Back to the basics!

Comment

• I’d also die for a good night time protein from you guys. I’m still in awe from the WPI I got from you not too long ago. Been trying to conserve it but its not working lol

Come to think of it I’m actually going to go through my finances tonight and place an order ASAP. I’d feel like dog crap if I ran out! eek

Comment

• GO with a MRP.. Make sure its a decent price. I currently use Myoplex Delxue and the price on that stuff is out of control. After I use my stockpile up, I wont be bying from them again unless I get a good deal. Im not paying a 100 bucks for 36 MRPS.. SO come out with a Good mrp.. I use them for all day. plus for my postworkout shake.. SO MRP
          If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Originally posted by House72
            GO with a MRP.. Make sure its a decent price. I currently use Myoplex Delxue and the price on that stuff is out of control. After I use my stockpile up, I wont be bying from them again unless I get a good deal. Im not paying a 100 bucks for 36 MRPS.. SO come out with a Good mrp.. I use them for all day. plus for my postworkout shake.. SO MRP
            Until Crowler releases an MRP you could always design your own at Trueprotein's site, hell they even have a premixed MRP..

http://trueprotein.com/store/comersu...idProduct=1396

And at 6.23 a pound you can really beat it..
            Back to the basics!

Comment

• Hey Crolwer i've been interested in your protein isolate b/c it has been recommended by a lot of people on other forums. i've had many bad experiences with why protein powders. A lot of them say that they are this flavor and what i get a very littled flavored whey protein, but i can taste other things. that makes me gag. Is your protein blend "sweet" enough for the chocolate flavored protein blend to taste like chocalte?

Comment

• Originally posted by Loki
                Hey Crolwer i've been interested in your protein isolate b/c it has been recommended by a lot of people on other forums. i've had many bad experiences with why protein powders. A lot of them say that they are this flavor and what i get a very littled flavored whey protein, but i can taste other things. that makes me gag. Is your protein blend "sweet" enough for the chocolate flavored protein blend to taste like chocalte?
                All of AI's WPI have great flavor (except plain jane which is plain) even mixed in water you still get plenty of flavor.

Comment

• Hey Crowler, i live in hawaii and.. the shipping with UPS Ground is $34.99... is there any other shipping methods? cause.. that's $100 for a 10lb protein.
                  and also, is there any other stores which sells your product?
                  Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loki
                    Hey Crolwer i've been interested in your protein isolate b/c it has been recommended by a lot of people on other forums. i've had many bad experiences with why protein powders. A lot of them say that they are this flavor and what i get a very littled flavored whey protein, but i can taste other things. that makes me gag. Is your protein blend "sweet" enough for the chocolate flavored protein blend to taste like chocalte?
                    Loki,

That is exactly why we offer 3 samples for $5. Then when you receive the samples we include a sample of our healthy cookie mix AND a 10% discount code AND we refund the $5.

We also offer a 7 day 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for ANY reason you do not like the product you contact us, send the item(s) back and we refund all the charges we put on your credit card for that/those item(s)

CROWLER
                    President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
                    www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

• Originally posted by jingzhe
                      Hey Crowler, i live in hawaii and.. the shipping with UPS Ground is $34.99... is there any other shipping methods? cause.. that's $100 for a 10lb protein.
                      and also, is there any other stores which sells your product?
                      Thanks.
                      Hey Jingzhe,

Thanks for taking the time to ask.

Actually we can ship 5lbs via US Priority Mail for $8. We have a number of customers who live in Hawaii. Just contact me at info@anabolicinnovations.com
                      BTW 34.99 + 34.99 isn't ahhh nevermind

Thank you

CROWLER
                      President

Comment

• Not to suck up but it's true >>> World Class Customer Service, mang.

Buy from Crowler, lol. I just ordered some more protein for me and my bro and I love it.... it seems like every damn time I post something about their protein, I'm sipping on some.. hah, I have some mint chocolate chip with oats and I don't know what I'd do without this stuff. It seriously rocks.

Comment

• yeah I got the large sample pack of the isolate flavors... I thought they were bland cuz I was mixing them with 8oz of cold water (that's what my last protein supp took) I then happened to read the instructions that came with it and it said start with 4oz....oops. Definately going to buy some more once I figure out what flavor I want. Elvis was my fav so far. The cookies are also pretty damn good Crowler. Nice job on those.

Comment

• Introducing Anabolic Innovations (Now with a 2 Day Ship GUARANTEE)

Been thinking of updating the banner for Anavbolic Innovations.

Do you think we should switch to this one in my sig?
                            It is ANOTHER masterpiece by Sonny.

CROWLER
                            Last edited by CROWLER; 07-12-2006, 12:44 PM.
                            President

Comment

• I like the one in your sig a lot.

Comment

• Awesome new banner I think it'll help bring the site to life more.

Cheers,
                                SCT
                                Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
                                X