No announcement yet.

Introducing AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can look into it, thanks for the questions.

I have had a number of people requesting a Meal Replacement powder. Which do you think would be in higher demand?

CROWLER
    President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
    www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CROWLER
      I can look into it, thanks for the questions.

I have had a number of people requesting a Meal Replacement powder. Which do you think would be in higher demand?

CROWLER
      Probably the MRP, most people use Ultra Peptide or something similar and then some milk and cottage cheese.

Comment

• i would like a night time protein that tastes awesome and have a lot of fiber in them.
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
          i would like a night time protein that tastes awesome and have a lot of fiber in them.
          I agree, I just add in Benefiber to mine. But a great tasting protein for night time would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
            I agree, I just add in Benefiber to mine. But a great tasting protein for night time would be great.

you best agree... lol... looks like you know what's good for you!!

www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by CROWLER
              I guess that is a long way to say:
              So if I can't come out with a better tasting, mixing, etc Casien then probably not.
              lol Sorry for the long winded post.

CROWLER
              No worries bro, it's great to hear where the ideas popped up

If you could "mix" a casein that didn't turn into bricks when shaken/stirred you should recieve UN Peace price, he he.

It's a weapon!

Comment

• I know Mr. Aries has tried the strawberry excell, if I am not mistaken. Anyone else try excell? What flavor(s)? I am probably in the minority but I am partial to grape Xtend to sip throughout the day. I usually do PW preworkout though.

I was thinking about trying grape, fruit punch and mango. Any deals if you buy 3 tubs? How does it compare to Xtend? In looking at the ingredients, they look the same, with the exception of the b6 from what I can tell.

Any comments?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                  i would like a night time protein that tastes awesome and have a lot of fiber in them.
                  wouldnt that give you the shits in the morning?

Comment

• Originally posted by AWA320Pilot
                    I know Mr. Aries has tried the strawberry excell, if I am not mistaken. Anyone else try excell? What flavor(s)? I am probably in the minority but I am partial to grape Xtend to sip throughout the day. I usually do PW preworkout though.

I was thinking about trying grape, fruit punch and mango. Any deals if you buy 3 tubs? How does it compare to Xtend? In looking at the ingredients, they look the same, with the exception of the b6 from what I can tell.

Any comments?

Thanks
                    I would suggest the Mango or Strawberry or Raspberry those are the 3 favorites. We offer a 2 kilo size which saves you money over buying 2 of the 2 kilo sizes.

CROWLER
                    President

Comment

• Just got my cookie mix today + a trial of PB/Chocolate protein mix.

Both are awesome

The cookie mix is really easy to cook, and tastes amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by moondg29
                        Just got my cookie mix today + a trial of PB/Chocolate protein mix.

Both are awesome

The cookie mix is really easy to cook, and tastes amazing.
                        Great GLAD to hear it.

CROWLER
                        President

Comment

• Got my order today and was dying all day for a cookie, got home and did not have time to cook them. Packed up my ON 100% and it has been officialy replaced by AI Whey Iso. Thanks Crowler for making such awesome products.

Comment

• Crowler,
                            I just ordered 5lbs of Elvis, some cookie mix and a sampling pack. you guys ship USPS right? Just making sure, because it has to be shipped that way for APO addresses. I can't wait for this stuff to get here!

Comment

• Originally posted by rcp197inIZ
                              Crowler,
                              I just ordered 5lbs of Elvis, some cookie mix and a sampling pack. you guys ship USPS right? Just making sure, because it has to be shipped that way for APO addresses. I can't wait for this stuff to get here!
                              We ship however it can be done fastest and at the best price and yes we ship USPS for APO as you say it has to be.

We get quite a few orders for APO and REALLY appreciate the orders and EVEN MORE importantly what you are doing for us and the USA>

SO thanks to you and all the others.

CROWLER
                              President

Comment

• Sorry if this has been asked b4, but any discounts for us members when buying more then one of your products?

Comment

Working...
                                X