Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CROWLER
    Hey BUDDY!

Thank you for seeing the error. Just for that when you order 1 lb of cookies I will give you one free. Just order 1lb and in the comments section put

JDub 1lb free per Crowler.

BTW I just fixed the error.

Thanks again.

CROWLER

ill save that for later. I would buy some right now but shipping is 7 dollars! and if i only ordered cookies it would cost 12 so when i need protein i will order. THanks Crowler!!!

Jdub

Comment

• why isnt anabolic innavations available on bb.com ?
      Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

• Originally posted by adoniscomplex
        why isnt anabolic innavations available on bb.com ?
        Thank you for bringing that up Adonis Complex.

I have heard if enough people request it then it will be. Don't know the proper channels to do that. Maybe someone here can point me in the right direction.

CROWLER
        President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
        www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

• I don't know if this was the right method of going about doing it - but I'm sure I'll find out as it'd be nice to be able to get your protein from BB.com along w/ everything else all in 1 big bill. SOoooo I shot an e-mail over to webmaster@bodybuilding.com asking them to start carrying your great products. I believe thats just their general supplement/question/comments e-mail so its probably a fair place to start.

Comment

• quick e-mail response from BB.com stating the following,

"Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your suggestion! I have sent this information to our CEO. Please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance. Thank you for choosing Bodybuilding.com and have a great day"

fair enough, I suppose if a few more people did the same they'd be more inclined to carry AI products. I know that'd make my life easier as I'd only have to look at 1 extra massive billing instead of 2.

Comment

• Maestro973 you are the MAN!

I don't know what to say but THANK YOU VERY MUCH BUDDY!

Great to see this thanks man you made my day.

CROWLER
              President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
              www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CROWLER
                Maestro973 you are the MAN!

I don't know what to say but THANK YOU VERY MUCH BUDDY!

Great to see this thanks man you made my day.

CROWLER
                Hey no problem pal, its a win-win situation cause it makes my life easier ordering through them and I'm definitely sure it'd benefit your income and ability to reach out to more customers. I hope everyone else out there shoots them an e-mail too cause it really takes about 3 seconds and can make the world of a difference.

Comment

• I am writing them a email right now. I want them to sell your products so i can order together as well.

Jdub

Comment

• Maestro973 what did you write to bb.com??

Jdub

Comment

• Subject: Supplements not carried

"It would be absolutely wonderful if BB.com carried products from anabolic innovations. (anabolicinnovations.com) They probably have some of the best protein flavors I've tasted, and even have peanut butter flavor as well - which is something other companies lack. They also have a really good cookie mix - its just a pain for me to order everything else I get off of BB.com and then have to turn around and pay at another site for my protein. Would be great if yall carried them. Thanks! have a good one.
                      Andrew"

so it wasn't anything extravagant or poetic, just simple customer feedback.

Comment

• I sent my email. Hopefully they will contact you soon Crowler!

Jdub

Comment

• Just ordered:

-5lb Strawberry Whey Isolate
                          -1 Kilo Strawberry Xcell

I use a BCAA/WPI mixture while I work out, so I chose to go the 'fruit' route. Not sure I'd enjoy chocolate or peanut butter during workout

I've heard the strawberry seems to be pretty popular so I figured I'd give it a shot. Plus I'm nearly out of my Xtend and Xcell is a bit cheaper.

Comment

• i will be emailing bb.com tomorrow also to tell them to carry AI
                            Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

• crowler bro you know when bb.com starts to carry your brand, the protein cant' come in little baggies anymore right?
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• How many cookies are in one pound?

What an awesome idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X