Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L-Leucine, Is it the nasty thing you have ever tasted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i put my luecine in wpi , so i dont even notice it
    Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Originally posted by adoniscomplex
      i put my luecine in wpi , so i dont even notice it
      Where do you get yours? I was looking at Custom Nutrition Warehouse.
      Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

I got some from both BN and CNW. I use the CNW regularly, but haven’t noticed a difference when I switched. I’ll check again later tonight.

Heh, someone wanna come over to my place and cap some of these badboys? The powder just sticks to anything with static electricity. How should I get rid of the charge? I assume that it’d make things a heck of a lot easier to cap.

Comment

I really dont think its worth capping you would only get <.5g per cap.
          "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

leucine does taste nasty... even though i shoot it. it's so flaky that it stick to my mouth and i end up tasting it. and i've never gotten my bulk leucine, which is from customnutritionwarehouse.com to dissolve in water, it'd prolly be pretty nice if i could get it to easily, but i've jsut given up on that.

Comment

do you people add ground oats into protein shakes?

to me thats the pits.. but after like 12 shakes i learned to enjoy it. (habituation).

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                do you people add ground oats into protein shakes?

to me thats the pits.. but after like 12 shakes i learned to enjoy it. (habituation).
                I love it! I grind them up, put them in my shaker with the whey, and one packet of splenda, and I'm good to go. I end up chewing it sometimes, but I find that enhoyable too.
                Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

MAn, it just gets worse to.

I added 5 grams of leucine to some water. Then added some gatorade powder. I ended up having to add 1 whole scoop to even mask the taste. I was like WTF? 1 scoop is enough to make 2 liters of gatorade and it barely masks this stuff. SHit!

Jdub

Comment

Originally posted by retro_roots
                    I really dont think its worth capping you would only get <.5g per cap.
                    Meh, I can get between 3-5g per cap. But the more you touch it, the more it becomes static charged.... very bad. lol

Comment

Originally posted by JDub
                      MAn, it just gets worse to.

I added 5 grams of leucine to some water. Then added some gatorade powder. I ended up having to add 1 whole scoop to even mask the taste. I was like WTF? 1 scoop is enough to make 2 liters of gatorade and it barely masks this stuff. SHit!

Jdub
                      I've got the thing for you

take one hand, grab the waist of your pants/shorts whatever, pull away from body cavity, with free hand extend two fingers of choice (preferbly the ring and pointer), slowly lower to fingers down to genital area and swim around for the vagina, if you got one yousa hoe, if not, you should be able to man up and drink leucine.

Comment

I find that quite offensive

JDub

Comment

i think its funny.

my roommate told me that the day after i severly rolled my ankle jogging...

than he made the sandwhich i requested out of him.

it could of been the pain killers that made me not care ?

Comment

Working...
                          X