Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dracoy's Path to be an ELITE Powerlifter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you and I have vastly different lives when it comes to baking ... haha

Comment

• Baking is fun
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Headache explodes when I roll my eyes around.
        http://yanyanxu.com/2009/09/06/day-614/
        CONTROLLED LABS

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• So.....don't roll your eyes around? Feel better soon.
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• I feel much better today. Headache has subsided. Still a bit weezy but feeling young
            CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• Time to sleep.
              http://yanyanxu.com/2009/09/08/day-616//

CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• i saw an article in mens health about an instant headache cure

I believe you take some capasicn (spelling?) dilute it into a little bit of luke warm water, and use a Q-tip to dab it inside your nostril...

iof you have regular headaches -- i would def recommend trying it (maybe lok for the mens health article first)..

I personally hate to take any drugs/medicine, and always try to A) outlast the problem symptoms or B) find a natural safe healthy remedy

Comment

• Agreed on naturaly remedies. I'll try that. I never got headaches until recently, but they are pretty annoying. Thanks for the tip.

Getting back into the workouts.... slowly...
                  http://yanyanxu.com/2009/09/09/day-617/
                  CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• I just got over a cold and then my allergies went bonkers on me. I feel your pain!
                    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

• It blows ;(

Cough is going away slowly, lots of nasty buildup in throat
                      http://yanyanxu.com/2009/09/10/day-618/

CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• Can you do a headstand? Helps get all that junk out.
                        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Someone showed me a youtube video of a netty pot. That could supposedly help too, but it's freaking weird!
                          diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

• Handstand nope

What's a netty pot?

Best back workout in 4 months since injury.
                            http://yanyanxu.com/2009/09/11/day-619/

CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
                              Handstand nope

What's a netty pot?
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8sDIbRAXlg
                              diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

• Cheat day FTW
                                http://yanyanxu.com/2009/09/12/day-620/

CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

Working...
                                X