need an idea for dessert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
    damn, maybe some of you didnt get my post.

this can be used instead of a dessert. a lot of people get cravings for ice cream, milk shake, sweets, etc.

this a perfect healthy alternative that fills you up. i would in no way call this an actually dessert (its a freakin protein shake, READ the ingredients)

tons of people use milk in their protein shakes, this isnt a new idea.
    hmm cravings for sweets? i dont get them even if i do get them there is nothing in my diet that is sweet. well sweet potatos maybe? i guess im too simple and lazy to worry about eating something else after i eat. probably because i have a hard time not throwing up what i eat after i eat. but everyone has different diets. ohhh FRUIT thats part of my meal thats sometimes sweet. unless i get one of those shitty oranges that are bitter.

one day i will have dessert and it will be the best 3 min of her life

Comment

ok maybe i should restate this-

this a nice recipe for a SNACK or MEAL REPLACEMENT or PRE BED shake (if u use casein)

OR EVEN MEAL # whatever.

i feel like im taking crazy pills.

jesus maybe i should just say "if you need to feel FULLER after a protein shake, add some *%*&$(%* xanthum gum.

Comment

Originally posted by bis
        whats dessert?
        You remember that pecan pie you were bitching we don't have in the stores around here...that would be considered a dessert.

Comment

i eat dessert if i crave it.. In fact, i'll eat something if I really really wanted it.. I'm not gonna split hair and wonder about the damage it's gonna do to my body because chances are: it won't make a difference.
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mers
            You remember that pecan pie you were bitching we don't have in the stores around here...that would be considered a dessert.
            all bets are off on cheat meals.
            and IL is full of communists that dont eat pecan pie. i have yet to see one in the stores up here. maybe in november

Comment

Anabolic innovation's cookies have pretty much killed my cravings for anything else

Comment

Originally posted by ConnerMD
                Anabolic innovation's cookies have pretty much killed my cravings for anything else

including women? !!!!!!!!!!!!
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

whoooaaaaa, okay, not quite all cravings.

Comment

Working...
                  X