• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
    heres my saturday so far:

woke up, took pre workout supps, worked out

1 oat bran flax blueberry muffin
    2 pieces whole grain toast loaded with olive oil butter
    2 scoops PB
    my power breakfast (3/4 cup oats, 1 egg, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1 scoop whey, 2 tbsp flax seeds)

i did NOT take black hole prior. im saving that for dinner tonight :-)
    Oats + Strawberry Banana yogurt is a godsend.. best 'cutting' meal EVER.

SCT
    Back to the basics!

Comment

update_

lunch was a turkey wrap with about a pound of turkey in it

snack was 16 oz THINK whey shake

dinner was half loaf of white bread, side salad, french fries, and a half pound cheeseburger.

holy crap am i full.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
        We all have them. We all look forward to them. But, as time has gone on, i have felt the need for less and less cheat days.

its pathetic, i look forward to saturdays or sundays to be my cheat day, and by the time they roll around, i cant bring myself to cheat properly anymore. i still eat extremely clean, and i only maybe up my cals by like 400 because i down a tub of cottage cheese.

is this happeneing or has this happened to anyone else? its frustrating, im beginning to NOT cheat because i feel too guilty if i eat horrible. (not to mention the sick feeling i get when i cheat)

maybe the black hole will help, but that still doesnt fix the psychological aspect of the cheat.

I actually know how you feel. I like eating clean, last time I cheated I felt sick to my stomach. I barely cheat anymore and when I do its chinese

Comment

Working...
        X