Need help designing a cutting program for a month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey
    i wouldnt work out 7 days a week but 4 days of lifting with 30 mins post cardio (70% mhr ) so low intesinty , light jogging , fast walking
    i would do lower/upper split
    m-lower
    tues -upper
    wed -cardio 45 mins of hiit
    thurs-lower
    fri-upper
    sat - cardio -45 mins of hiit
    sunday -off

with your weight for this month your work out intensity (%of 1rm ) is going to be kinda low you obv just dont have the wait to do it
    but its only for a month so whatever

i would do something like this i guess

front squats
    lunges (if you dont want to do lunges with a bb on your back hold a plate in front of you and do twists each time you lunge down , at the botton of the movement)
    sldl
    calf rasies
    the rep scheme is going to depend on your ability with the weight you have

bb rows
    military press
    push ups with weight in a back pack or dips perferably if you can find something to do dips with
    maybe a few asscorie exercises
    curls
    tri ext s
    ide raises ,
    rear delt flys

i hope that helps
    Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
      What do you mean shaky?
      can't concentrate on anything, very forgetful, just kinda spaced out

I tried a low carb diet for a week and I my mind just sputtered out.
      Last edited by Former_Fatkid; 06-07-2006, 05:52 PM.
      Ht: 6'1"
      Wt: 200 lb.s
      BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
      17% (8/2/06)
      Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

Originally posted by adoniscomplex
        hey
        i wouldnt work out 7 days a week but 4 days of lifting with 30 mins post cardio (70% mhr ) so low intesinty , light jogging , fast walking
        i would do lower/upper split
        m-lower
        tues -upper
        wed -cardio 45 mins of hiit
        thurs-lower
        fri-upper
        sat - cardio -45 mins of hiit
        sunday -off

with your weight for this month your work out intensity (%of 1rm ) is going to be kinda low you obv just dont have the wait to do it
        but its only for a month so whatever

i would do something like this i guess

front squats
        lunges (if you dont want to do lunges with a bb on your back hold a plate in front of you and do twists each time you lunge down , at the botton of the movement)
        sldl
        calf rasies
        the rep scheme is going to depend on your ability with the weight you have

bb rows
        military press
        push ups with weight in a back pack or dips perferably if you can find something to do dips with
        maybe a few asscorie exercises
        curls
        tri ext s
        ide raises ,
        rear delt flys

i hope that helps

me likey, i'll put everything together in the next couple days and post it. thanx for the help guys! and no thoughts from stone cold where is he at?
        Ht: 6'1"
        Wt: 200 lb.s
        BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
        17% (8/2/06)
        Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
        http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

Originally posted by adoniscomplex
          dont most of the hst exercises require a bench or some other stuff he doesnt have ?
          it wouldnt be a bad routine for cutting i guess except for only lifting 3 days a week
          imo 4 days a week is better for someone cutting only because with a decent volume you wont be overtraining and you are getting the the advantage of training another day to increase the metabloic activities
          I don't usually recommend HST while cutting because it requires you to work each bodypart 3x a week and I just don't see someone (esepcially a relatively untrained individual) being able to recover from that while eating below maintenaince cals.
          Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

Originally posted by dbish77
            I don't usually recommend HST while cutting because it requires you to work each bodypart 3x a week and I just don't see someone (esepcially a relatively untrained individual) being able to recover from that while eating below maintenaince cals.
            i dont see that part being a problem if nutirtion is proper
            the volume is low on hst at the end of the week you still only do 9 sets of chest , 9 sets for quads and so on

i think a little purple wraath can help this porblem also
            i am cutting and lift a upper /lower spilt very hard and heavy and have gained alot of strength in the past 2 months
            Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Working...
            X