My Transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dbish77
    I USED to be strong and fast, too bad I suck at football...I'm scared about how weak I've become in these last 6 months...but thank you.
    I know how that is bro. I used to tear things up in highschool and now I get owned playing with the college kids at sandlot football.
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Alright people, here are my pics...I look like crap and only those with strong stomaches should open them . I'm currently 262 and 3-point calipered at 22%, and please be nice, as I haven't lifted or run in 6 months...at least my legs have a little bit of size still, even though they are smooth as hell...
      Attached Files
      Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

two more...
        Attached Files
        Toughman 2008 Competitor...Why'd I have to fight the winner of the WHOLE THING in the first fight?!?! Training for next year...

Comment

The Penny jersey made me think of old times bro. For taking 6 months off you still are in pretty good shape! Now lets kick it into gear!
          Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
            The Penny jersey made me think of old times bro. For taking 6 months off you still are in pretty good shape! Now lets kick it into gear!
            Penny...McGrady...whatever...

Comment

Yep, workouts and diets will be posted (IN DETAIL) by the end of the week...

Comment

Alright people, here are my pics...I look like crap and only those with strong stomaches should open them . I'm currently 262 and 3-point calipered at 22%, and please be nice, as I haven't lifted or run in 6 months...at least my legs have a little bit of size still, even though they are smooth as hell...
                Wow talk about being over dramatic!!! Bish you dont look bad at all. It looks to me like you have kept some good mucle. Your back in the game, so you'll be where you want to be in no time.
                What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

You dont look 270lbs...

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                    You dont look 270lbs...
                    Well, I'm closer to 260 than 270, I'm over 6'3", I'm carrying a lot of fat, and my legs are still pretty big...other than that I don't know what to tell you...

Comment

You don't look bad at all man !!

Comment

you need to be more confident.

: Your never going to look that good if you dont feel that good. :

Comment

Working...
                        X