Transformation has BEGUN 285lbs>>220lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 18 TO 23 10/06/2006

SORRY SORRY SORRY! i have not posted in days!!!! i've been very busy, and i have no place to post anymore cuz my comp was busted, i could have from uni and work but it was just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hectic!

so sorry!
    i havent given up!

INFACT GOOD NEWS! IM ON 253LBS! yeah baby!!!

Today was bicep and tricep day! it went by pretty good, ive really upped on the poundages! it feels damn good! i love my progress!

CARDIO- NONE TODAY! no time!

i am doing 45mins on the treadmill, around 5.2km distance covered! HIIT style, i basically jog at around 8-10 till im tired then i up the pace around 12 and go for as long as i can, then a quick sprint! really is melting the fat away, and i've noticed that if i do cardio post workout then for some reason it really is benefitting me more than comin in the mornin first thing just to do cardio an then doin weights in the evenin!!!

anyways i love u all... thanks so much for all the support!
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog", Mark Twain.

Transformation about to begin>>> BB.com
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...641613&page=10

Comment

nice stuff!
      but are you doing 45min HIIT tacked onto an hour or so's training..? Whoa sound's hectic to me!!

But if it works for you, good going! Keep it up Raffael!

Esshk I just checked back - you lost 5 whole frkn pounds!! WOOT to you!!

Comment

I personally dont think anyone should take diet pills above 30% Bodyfat, but good job

Comment

Working...
        X