Bulking Diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pu12en12g
    With your obvious genetics (yes I DO use that word alot... and for very good reason) I think 205 to 220 is VERY realistic with a focus on macros.... and I'm sure John Lee has some more ideas that should help too.

I've made just about every bulking / cutting mistake in the book, so don't hesitate to contact me.
    I spoke to John. He gave me quite a bit of useful information. Basically im gonna start on 3000 calories a day and increase it in incriments of 300 every 2 weeks. He recommended I get fats from things like fish oil, flax seek oil, nuts, eggs, lean meats..and get carbs from oatmeal, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, sweet potatoes. Not entirely my favourite foods but have to go with what works best to prevent alot of fat and stretchmarks.

Now i just have to put that all together. Got myself a coffee grinder to grind my oats to add to the Whey

Comment

get a good blender, you can grind up pounds of oats at a time in a minutes..

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
        get a good blender, you can grind up pounds of oats at a time in a minutes..
        yeh its actually a blender attachment i use. I have 1 cup of oats with 1 scoop (30g) of whey. Not sure how many grams 1 cup is. Good ratio?

Comment

i just blend up a ton of oats at a time...i got an 8lb tub i fill with them.. than add 1-2 scoop(s) into my shakes when desired.

Comment

i really like bulking season.. I do mine like a semi-clean bulk...

I basically start with my maintainence calories (which I always know), and add in 500 calories every 2 weeks to keep the weight gain steady.

I stay active even during bulking so as to keep my body very proficient in processing calories, even excess ones.. I play all kinds of sports, do sprints, jog, jump rope. This produces a very athletic body, even with the added bulk.

My goal is 250lbs 10% bf this winter.. This is very attainable and I plan to be rocked up with abs...

cuz that's how we do!
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
              I stay active even during bulking so as to keep my body very proficient in processing calories, even excess ones.. I play all kinds of sports, do sprints, jog, jump rope. This produces a very athletic body, even with the added bulk.
              This is so KEY... SO KEY... no matter what bodytype IMO. It took me WAY too long to learn this.. and lots of misinformation about doing cardio while bulking.

GREAT post !!!

Comment

Working...
              X