Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue GENE™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
    I haven't lost weight. Only Body fat. And gained Muscle. Never heard of this issue caused by BG. Only good results.
    o that's good. So i have 4 weeks to go to see if i get good result. so i'm 22 i have been skinny whole my life. so i want to gain muscle mass. and been work out for almost 2 years.
    Last edited by GoBig; 06-07-2009, 07:26 PM.
    white flood
    green mag
    puple wrath
    orange triad

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
      good choice

lmao

my wife is just finishing internship year, 2 more years then she gets to specialize.

yeah, the money is pretty crappy until done with residency or fellowship (if you specialize) and you have all the loans to pay back
      That's cool! Is she a DO or MD? And what is she looking to do as far as specialty?

Yeah the money is a tough situation. That's why I joined the Army - this way they're paying for my schooling and I owe them time afterwards. No loans FTW!
      diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by GoBig View Post
        o that's good. So i have 4 weeks to go to see if i get good result. so i'm 22 i have been skinny whole my life. so i want to gain muscle mass. and been work out for almost 2 years.
        Try and get as much Protein / healthy Cals & Carbs in your diet as possible. And working out with CL cupps you will get results. Just takes some patients.

Comment

i have taking BG for a week now i have lost some weight 197 lbs to 190, I'm 6'4 , and lost some muscle mass. i think I'm disappointed with BG.
          no way to lose 7 pounds in a week due to any legal supplement, esepcially one like Blue Gene. got to be increased activity or lack of calories.
          Originally posted by poopies View Post
          That's cool! Is she a DO or MD? And what is she looking to do as far as specialty?

Yeah the money is a tough situation. That's why I joined the Army - this way they're paying for my schooling and I owe them time afterwards. No loans FTW!
          sounds good.

DO and looking for rheumatology or endocrinology most likely.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
            sounds good.

DO and looking for rheumatology or endocrinology most likely.
            Awesome! Best of luck to her. What school did she go to? I'm at LECOM.
            diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Eat more, and more and more and more. Then eat some more.

When I walk into the supermarket, I see the employees go running to their phones "That guy is here, basket in each hand. Make sure the meat is easily accessible. Man your battle stations!"

Comment

Anyway i'm going to order WF at bb.com My wf is all out.
                Thank you for choosing CL !

Comment

Would being young (20) negate the effects of Blue Gene, or is it still a good supp for me to take? The rest of my stack consists of Xtreme Formulations Peptide, Orange Triad, and Green Bulge.

Comment

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
                    Would being young (20) negate the effects of Blue Gene, or is it still a good supp for me to take? The rest of my stack consists of Xtreme Formulations Peptide, Orange Triad, and Green Bulge.
                    Still one of the best options available

Comment

• Question about Blue Gene...I have it now and I notice it suggests trying just 1 the first time to assess tolerance...I've taken many different kinds of supps before and never had an adverse reaction. The ingredients do not seem that "exotic" so do you think based on this that it would be ok for me to start with the regular dosage? I less want to do this for fast effects and more because it throws off the count in the bottle for future dosage purposes; I'd have to take 4 instead of 5 at some point.

What "adverse reaction" could I have, anyway?

Comment

• Having a dose of 4 won't be bad - just use that smaller dose right before you cycle off.
                        We'll see how this goes...

Comment

• Originally posted by twoheadedboy View Post
                          Question about Blue Gene...I have it now and I notice it suggests trying just 1 the first time to assess tolerance...I've taken many different kinds of supps before and never had an adverse reaction. The ingredients do not seem that "exotic" so do you think based on this that it would be ok for me to start with the regular dosage? I less want to do this for fast effects and more because it throws off the count in the bottle for future dosage purposes; I'd have to take 4 instead of 5 at some point.

What "adverse reaction" could I have, anyway?
                          this should be done every time you take a new supp (or food for that matter), you never know what you could be allergic to, so its best to start low as the reaction will be lessened with a smaller dose. FYI we have never had even one complaint of an allergic reaction, but best to err on the side of caution
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Is Blue Gene a capsule/pill form or a gel cap? My gym bag sits in my truck all day while I'm at work, and I'm worried about my supps being damaged/melting in the Texas heat! I would feel sick if I came outside and my PW, GB, and GG were all damaged. If I were to order BG the feeling would be only worse.

Comment

• It's in pill form.
                              laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Would the heat potentially harm any of the supplements? If anything I could probably take my gym bag inside and put it in our breakroom.

Comment

Working...
                                X