Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue GENE™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
    yeah, that is the issue as many doctors are not well versed in supplements or herbs
    Don't worry. In 3 years, I'll be a doctor that has a clue
    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by poopies View Post
      Don't worry. In 3 years, I'll be a doctor that has a clue
      awesome. MD, DO, ND or PHD? (or something else?)
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

JD!

Comment

I need to find a doctor who r supplements expert, i will use you haha! Anyway i'm going to order WF at bb.com My wf is all out.
          Last edited by GoBig; 06-02-2009, 05:47 PM.
          white flood
          green mag
          puple wrath
          orange triad

Comment

or a sports nutrionist

Comment

DO. Just liked the osteopathic philosophy more than the allopathic (MD).
              diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

goodluck to you man.. after finishing my masters, i dont know if i could ever handle a dissertation...so much reading and writing... and than all the IRB review and other logistical parts of it.. INTENSE!

do you have to do all that for a more medical field? or is it more fellowships (?) and what not?

Comment

Hopefully not a foot Dr. All that hammer time, would make me gag.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                    goodluck to you man.. after finishing my masters, i dont know if i could ever handle a dissertation...so much reading and writing... and than all the IRB review and other logistical parts of it.. INTENSE!

do you have to do all that for a more medical field? or is it more fellowships (?) and what not?
                    No nothing like that, thankfully. I don't think I'd do it if it was.

Many schools do it differently, but generally we do 2 years of intense classes - undergrad seems like a joke to me now haha. Then we do 2 years of rotations (which is like 6 weeks of shadowing the same doctor(s) everyday). At that point you graduate with your degree (DO or MD). Then you have to do internship/residency in whichever specialty you want to do (this is more hands on than rotations and can range from 3-5 years). At that point if you want to further specialize you could do a fellowship. (For example, someone who wanted to be a cardiologist would have to do an Internal Medicine residency and a Cardiology fellowship).

So basically, I'll have a real life in almost decade. Yay!
                    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

thats crazy man.. best of luck with everything!

Comment

Many schools do it differently, but generally we do 2 years of intense classes - undergrad seems like a joke to me now haha. Then we do 2 years of rotations (which is like 6 weeks of shadowing the same doctor(s) everyday). At that point you graduate with your degree (DO or MD). Then you have to do internship/residency in whichever specialty you want to do (this is more hands on than rotations and can range from 3-5 years). At that point if you want to further specialize you could do a fellowship. (For example, someone who wanted to be a cardiologist would have to do an Internal Medicine residency and a Cardiology fellowship).

Awesome bro. You can walk around your office sporting a CL beanie.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                          thats crazy man.. best of luck with everything!
                          Thanks! I appreciate it. I'm excited to see where it takes me

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                          Awesome bro. You can walk around your office sporting a CL beanie.
                          For sure. Maybe even write out prescriptions for some Blue Gene
                          diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

DO. Just liked the osteopathic philosophy more than the allopathic (MD).
                            good choice
                            Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                            Hopefully not a foot Dr. All that hammer time, would make me gag.
                            lmao

my wife is just finishing internship year, 2 more years then she gets to specialize.

yeah, the money is pretty crappy until done with residency or fellowship (if you specialize) and you have all the loans to pay back
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

i have taking BG for a week now i have lost some weight 197 lbs to 190, I'm 6'4 , and lost some muscle mass. i think I'm disappointed with BG.
                              white flood
                              green mag
                              puple wrath
                              orange triad

Comment

Originally posted by GoBig View Post
                                i have taking BG for a week now i have lost some weight 197 lbs to 190, I'm 6'4 , and lost some muscle mass. i think I'm disappointed with BG.
                                I haven't lost weight. Only Body fat. And gained Muscle. Never heard of this issue caused by BG. Only good results.

Comment

Working...
                                X