Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue GENE™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
    You'll be able to take people to the mtns and say look at this & tear out a xmas tree with your bare hands!
    when you do this, be sure to where a CL shirt and video tape it, it would make a great commercial imo.

Comment

You'll be able to take people to the mtns and say look at this & tear out a xmas tree with your bare hands!
      great visual
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I have some experience with editing and fiddling with video...I think something could work out along these lines once I reach my goal.

Comment

• Do we know if anyone has got this through customs in Australia?

Going to add this to my stack if it passes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doully View Post
            Do we know if anyone has got this through customs in Australia?

Going to add this to my stack if it passes.
            havent heard of any issues, so I think you should be fine
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• w/ BG is it best to take on an empty stomach? if so how does one fit it in? say i work out at 12, at 11:30 i take WF/GM, at 11 I take BG, and at 10:30 i take a protein shake.

Comment

• rash from bG?

THis is the second time it has happened to me, and I have gone through about 2.5 bottles. Anybody know why it's caused? I take BG when i first wake up on an empty stomach...about 15-20 min in my face/arms start tingling and feeling like they are on fire, the skin itself turns a rashy red color, kind of splotchy, no bumps just red. The last time it happened I didn't really associate it with BG b/c i was going mountain biking, was in the mountains, had a bug bite on me and everyone else kind of associated it with the bug bite, took some benadryl went away almost instantly. today i have only taken BG and it happened again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arch View Post
                  w/ BG is it best to take on an empty stomach? if so how does one fit it in? say i work out at 12, at 11:30 i take WF/GM, at 11 I take BG, and at 10:30 i take a protein shake.
                  Just 30 to 45 min pre WO. Anytime on non WO days. With or without food is fine on non WO days.

Comment

THis is the second time it has happened to me, and I have gone through about 2.5 bottles. Anybody know why it's caused? I take BG when i first wake up on an empty stomach...about 15-20 min in my face/arms start tingling and feeling like they are on fire, the skin itself turns a rashy red color, kind of splotchy, no bumps just red. The last time it happened I didn't really associate it with BG b/c i was going mountain biking, was in the mountains, had a bug bite on me and everyone else kind of associated it with the bug bite, took some benadryl went away almost instantly. today i have only taken BG and it happened again.
                    Wow, that's crazy

Try splitting up the dosage

Comment

w/ BG is it best to take on an empty stomach? if so how does one fit it in? say i work out at 12, at 11:30 i take WF/GM, at 11 I take BG, and at 10:30 i take a protein shake.
                      Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                      Wow, that's crazy

Try splitting up the dosage
                      Good Idea. I've never heard of anything like this ever going on with anybody.

Comment

• yeah same, it was just really crazy b/c like i take it mid day pre work out, nothing...but then this morning it was like wtf?! I kind of got pictures but they didn't really turn out

Comment

• hands down best prodcut ever made!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm starting to get sick, getting a cold, flu, something like that and i'm wondering if i should stop taking BG if i really do get sick and can't train for a couple of days/weeks :P

Comment

• Originally posted by wing911 View Post
                              hands down best prodcut ever made!!!!!!!!!
                              Thanks for spreading the word man

Comment

• Originally posted by triscal View Post
                                I'm starting to get sick, getting a cold, flu, something like that and i'm wondering if i should stop taking BG if i really do get sick and can't train for a couple of days/weeks :P
                                I never get sick, but when I feel like I might be starting to come down with something, I get off most supps and I take some time off from the gym (still stay active, just no weights).

Comment

Working...
                                X