Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White FLOOD™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by its_paul View Post
    Would you recommend taking WF for am cardio? Or would it yield better results from pre-workout (heavy lifting).
    I've seen NO products recommended for cardio workouts, from my experience with NO, it's great for very active cardio type stuff. Like martial arts/basketball/HIIT...but for like going out for a long run or something really long and consistent i opt for PW and have really good results lately from REDuction AM+PW when I first wake up.

Comment

• If i cycle WF weekly, so on one week, off the next...would i need to do a longer cycle at some point? maybe for 2 weeks? or is every other week fine for the CNS?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arch View Post
        If i cycle WF weekly, so on one week, off the next...would i need to do a longer cycle at some point? maybe for 2 weeks? or is every other week fine for the CNS?
        Some folks don't cycle off of WF at all and still feel the effects every time. It all comes down to you and how your body responds. I would say that by doing one on, one off, you would never need to go past the minimum dosage requirements and you would make a single tub last a helluva lot longer. I've always been under the impression of three weeks on, one off, gives you the better results...but I could definitely been wrong; I've never taken a stim product.

Comment

• yeah, my first run with NO, which was NO xplode I did for 2 months on then a couple weeks off then onto White Flood for a month, and I have been doing about a month on 2 weeks off.

The reason I am wanting to switch is when I cycle off I take GG, and this time i really noticed the effects of GG and I want to get it in my cycle a bit more. The one time I tried GG + WF I just didn't like it. My body didn't feel right for some reason, so I want to do 1 week of WF and 1 week of GG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arch View Post
            yeah, my first run with NO, which was NO xplode I did for 2 months on then a couple weeks off then onto White Flood for a month, and I have been doing about a month on 2 weeks off.

The reason I am wanting to switch is when I cycle off I take GG, and this time i really noticed the effects of GG and I want to get it in my cycle a bit more. The one time I tried GG + WF I just didn't like it. My body didn't feel right for some reason, so I want to do 1 week of WF and 1 week of GG.
            Was there any break period between NO Explode and WF?

Comment

• yeah i took like 4 weeks off and stuck with a creatine monohydrate and protein as my only supps

Comment

• Follistatin induction by nitric oxide through cyclic GMP....
                Attached Files

Comment

• White Flood and type 1 diabetes

I've been a type 1 diabetic for 8 years, and am finally getting serious about weight lifting/ excrsise. My diet is good, my recent blood tests have been good. I showed the ingredient label to my doctor and pharmacist and both said it should be fine for me to take, just to monitor my blood sugar closely. I was hoping someone from CL could let me know if there is anything specific or any reason why a type 1 diabetic shouldn't take white flood or green mag? Thanks for any help!

Comment

• Ill be testing out my White Flood White Raspberry sample today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Persch889 View Post
                      Ill be testing out my White Flood White Raspberry sample today!
                      let us know how you like it
                      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                        let us know how you like it
                        My review is up in the review section!

Comment

• I finished my first tub but couldn't bring myself to cycle off right now. So I started the second tub.

Comment

• I've been off stims for awhile and just got a new tub of WF. Is the fruit punch the only flavor with the updated formula right now? If not, how can I tell if I have the updated one or not? Looking at the BB.com store, the supp facts label matches what they have, but their directions for usage say to add 1 scoop to 16-24 oz of water. Mine says 1 scoop to 8-12 oz and 2 scoops to 16-24. If I'm looking to get the same effect as a scoop of the new version (assuming this is the old one), would I take 2 scoops?

Sorry for the mundane question, but I just want to make sure I have everything right.
                            We'll see how this goes...

Comment

• It really depends on you, try one scoop first and see if that's enough.
                              laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• I'll do that. I just ask in order to compare with the fact that I was using two scoops previously.
                                We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Working...
                                X