Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all reality this is a pointless arguement since I've already given tank my CC # to send me the first 10 batches of the new RA
    Back to the basics!

Comment

So you do get mula, I thought it was all supplements

I could really use some PW, so I wont tell Tank about that one thing, remember?

Muahaha.
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
        So you do get mula, I thought it was all supplements

yes i have a CL penny jar that tank puts nickels and dimes in every month to cover my chewing gum costs

I can't exactly be on 10 servings of green bulge everyday you know?

PU, on the other hand, can open a GNC over there with all that he's collected

and I bet SCT has enough Red Acid to melt down an ice cream truck
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
          hhaahah thats funny. u prolly just nixed the vote tho.

whats the deadline for the artists , i thought u said today?
          I would like to get it to him today. there is no firm deadline, but everyday we delay its one day more we must wait for the new red acid. I dont have much of the current red acid left in the warehouse and so far we have never ever had a stockout and I dont want to start now.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Red Acid: It's not just for hippies anymore
            jdouchebag for president

Comment

i think i like it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                I agree with tank 100%
                Grow some balls!

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                  Me neither
                  Me neither.
                  Vote for Keyhawk for mod at a1supplements.com

Comment

Wow, strong mixxed reviews.

For those saying no, could you suggest an alternate title that as tank said consists of Red Acid plus 3-5 additional letters?

Put those creative brains to the test!

The only other real alternative I've seen is Red Acid 2 with the 2 being as in Red Acid Squared or Red Acid subscript 2.

SCT
                    Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                      Wow, strong mixxed reviews.

For those saying no, could you suggest an alternate title that as tank said consists of Red Acid plus 3-5 additional letters?

Put those creative brains to the test!

The only other real alternative I've seen is Red Acid 2 with the 2 being as in Red Acid Squared or Red Acid subscript 2.

SCT
                      Just imagine the confusion with PH in the name... not sure if you've seen some of the questions I get coming in, but more confusion isn't needed.

Limiting it to 3-5 letters... that changes everything. Maybe I just "care" too much.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                        Just imagine the confusion with PH in the name... not sure if you've seen some of the questions I get coming in, but more confusion isn't needed.

Limiting it to 3-5 letters... that changes everything. Maybe I just "care" too much.
                        Tank said the 3-5 letters part was just for labelling issues. I personally think that if the lettering limit were not there we'd have a plethora of very good names.

I guess I overlooked the potential misconstrusions associated with the letters ph.. good point PT!

Do you think that we can come up with a solid name with limit lettering or do we need to tie Tank down and force him to see things in a different light?

SCT
                        Back to the basics!

Comment

Tank said the 3-5 letters part was just for labelling issues. I personally think that if the lettering limit were not there we'd have a plethora of very good names.

I guess I overlooked the potential misconstrusions associated with the letters ph.. good point PT!

Do you think that we can come up with a solid name with limit lettering or do we need to tie Tank down and force him to see things in a different light?

SCT
                          If that is truley the limitation then the 2 or SE for second edition are about the best bets we have. If ti is the 2 I wouldn't go squares as that could lead others to believe that it is 2x stronger or 2x as much.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                            If that is truley the limitation then the 2 or SE for second edition are about the best bets we have. If ti is the 2 I wouldn't go squares as that could lead others to believe that it is 2x stronger or 2x as much.

Just my opinion.
                            I also think Red Acid SE with maybe a small script saying Second Edition would work well as well. I really loved the ph2 but now that I'm thinking along the troll train and such I can TOTALLY see where PT was coming from.

SCT
                            Back to the basics!

Comment

I also think Red Acid SE with maybe a small script saying Second Edition would work well as well. I really loved the ph2 but now that I'm thinking along the troll train and such I can TOTALLY see where PT was coming from.

SCT
                              Sad but true!

Comment

why not just release it as red acid and discontinue the old formulation? does it need to be 2nd gen? do you think pepsi/coc-a-cola have ever changed their consistency?

Comment

Working...
                                X