Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Controlled Labs Products - Glycergrow and Green Mag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdiritto
    straight caffeine pills
    purple wraath
    that combo is killer.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by haiz69
      Yeah, I'm picking up some chaos to do a log on after my GG/Green Mag log. Perhaps I'll just get some caffeine pills. We shall see. I'm always open to new suggestions.
      you can get caffeine in chaos FYI

Comment

Yeah, I will get the caff. one. I just need something to go with the Mag/GG and I think that the chaos along with the those two might be a little too much. Who knows though. It just seems like a lot of creatine to me. Maybe I'll do a half scoop of MAg along with Half Scoop of chaos pre, with 1 scoop mag on off days. Thoughts - Crowler?
        Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

The only thing that bothers me, is that I would be getting 4 grams of creatine on workout days (2.5 from the MAG and 1.5 from the chaos - CEE) and I would get 5g on off days. Would the 4 grams be enough?

Comment

Nevermind guys - I decided on Purple Wrath with Caffeine pills. Damn you Controlled Labs guys and your VALUE! AHH!! How much caffeine do you suggest with it (Just so I know how much to order for about a 90 day supply)

Also, do you guys find 1 serving of PW enough pre with caffeine, or do alot of you guys use two scoops?

Comment

Originally posted by haiz69
              Nevermind guys - I decided on Purple Wrath with Caffeine pills. Damn you Controlled Labs guys and your VALUE! AHH!! How much caffeine do you suggest with it (Just so I know how much to order for about a 90 day supply)

Also, do you guys find 1 serving of PW enough pre with caffeine, or do alot of you guys use two scoops?
              You may not even need the caffeine... but I would start with as little caffeine as possible.

Comment

Working...
              X