• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asianbabe
    so how does that look?? (pics)
    Looks like a muscle shirt with a kick ass logo

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      yup, pt is right, october 1st at least. with 10 labels you can get a PW or 2 t-shirts if you like.
      just to clarify ... what product(s) are not redeemable for 10 labels, if any?
      jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
        just to clarify ... what product(s) are not redeemable for 10 labels, if any?
        any product you like.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          It has been extended to at least Oct 1 I believe.... and the T-Shirts are AWESOME... I just had one of mine made into a muscle shirt (inspired by DDAWG).
          Had it made, you get someone to do it, or you just grab the scissors?
          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
            Had it made, you get someone to do it, or you just grab the scissors?
            Tailor (sp) shop

I gave them one of my other XXL muscle shirts with the bigger arm holes (?) and had them match it... turned out great.
            Last edited by pu12en12g; 08-15-2006, 03:13 PM.

Comment

I almost have 10 labels, just need to see when my PW and WB arrive because it’s been nearly a month now. Wahhh.

I ordered my shirt though! And got an email saying that it’s sent out, so I can’t wait to rock this bad boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably gonna get another shirt after I see how this one fits. Want one for the gym and one to wear to work

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                I almost have 10 labels, just need to see when my PW and WB arrive because it’s been nearly a month now. Wahhh.

I ordered my shirt though! And got an email saying that it’s sent out, so I can’t wait to rock this bad boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably gonna get another shirt after I see how this one fits. Want one for the gym and one to wear to work
                You'll love it !! What size(s) did you get ?

Comment

I got medium.

I usually try on my clothes before I buy them because I used to fit in either small or medium. Now it’s medium or large but dammit, I always have the worst luck with clothes shrinking on me or not shrinking and looking humongous. I do check the labels to see if it says pre-shrunken or check the materials but it doesn’t work. I’m cursed lol.

I’m positive the medium will fit though. If it’s a bit tight, I’ll just wear it to work and flash it around my sexy, brown body and order a large for the gym. But if it fits juuuust right, I’ll order another medium just so I’ve got two

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                    I’m positive the medium will fit though. If it’s a bit tight, I’ll just wear it to work and flash it around my sexy, brown body and order a large for the gym. But if it fits juuuust right, I’ll order another medium just so I’ve got two
                    Big pimpin !!!

Comment

Hey Guys, I've got all five, and as you can see, the two Green Buldge bottles pulled off fine due to the clear bottle they were on, but the other three WILL NOT come off. I've nearly shredded each label trying to get it off.

What do I do? I can try to get them off, but it seems to me like they would be in ten pieces and beyond recognition... I'd like to get this in before the October deadline...

Comment

Originally posted by HBY18202

Hey Guys, I've got all five, and as you can see, the two Green Buldge bottles pulled off fine due to the clear bottle they were on, but the other three WILL NOT come off. I've nearly shredded each label trying to get it off.

What do I do? I can try to get them off, but it seems to me like they would be in ten pieces and beyond recognition... I'd like to get this in before the October deadline...
                        Just get the UPC and surrounding part off

EDIT: Hot damn that's a nice stack

Comment

haha, as PT said just cut around the upc area with knife and try to peel that portion. all we need is the UPC really.
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Haha, what can I say

Now just add the 10 lb bag of ON beside it, and there ya go...

My supplement bottles comes nowhere near PU's, but I got a good bit... We should start that thread here...

Comment

Haha, what can I say

Now just add the 10 lb bag of ON beside it, and there ya go...

My supplement bottles comes nowhere near PU's, but I got a good bit... We should start that thread here...
                              http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=69

Comment

Wait till tonight until I post mine, it's actually kind of modest compared to some of these peoples....

Comment

Working...
                                X