Putting together a stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting together a stack

Came across these forums from another thread on bb.com, so I figured this would be the best place on getting some feedback.

Been taking Orange Triad for a while now and love it, I've actually turned my brother and two friends on it. Also got some samples in the mail, tried them all and loved them.

I've been taking Neurocore as a pre-workout (some what of a Stim-junkie) for a while now and as of late have become aware of how bad it is for you. I decided since my previous experiences with CL products have been so pleasant I would try stacking a few of them. I've basically decided to start out with White Flood, and Green Magnitude. Just wanted to get some suggestions of stuff I can add to my stack later down the road that I can benefit from. I'm currently bulking, taking BSN True Mass, if that helps any. I've done a little reading on Gold Feast, and White Blood but haven't decided on anything yet.

Thanks!

You should look into Blue Gene as well!

I would also take some time off from the stims before you start White Flood.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

White Flood, Blue Gene, Green Bulge or Mag, and dont forget a quality fishoil like Oximega

Comment

Working...
      X