So where should I buy CL products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuart Rudolph
    Forgive me all of you, if I seemed to bow down to "Joel" on the other forum, but when he stated that I sound like a salesman, EEK that just rubbed me the wrong way like running my fingernails across a blackboard, however my description of GG/PW and what I experienced from this combo, and the words I used to describe it was very much on target.
    We appreciate your feedback bro Nothing Joel or anyone else says can take away from the validity of your personal experiences with the products.

Cheers,
    Josh
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Good Morning,
      Pleased to see everything is up and running again! Kinda felt lost there for a few days.

Forgive me all of you, if I seemed to bow down to "Joel" on the other forum, but when he stated that I sound like a salesman, EEK that just rubbed me the wrong way like running my fingernails across a blackboard, however my description of GG/PW and what I experienced from this combo, and the words I used to describe it was very much on target.

I always purchase 1 tub GG, 1 tub PW at a time. Is this site used for other online retailers who buy in mass quantities? Like a CL main distributorship?

I've not seen MCW's GG log yet, but will now. Sorry for the delayed response, due to this forum being down.
      He has the tendancy to rup everyone the wrong way so I would not worry about it. If anyone seems to really love a product or a company there are many that jsut jump all over you and question you and your intensions. Your feed back is great and always welcomed.

Comment

I truly appreciate that.

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
        We appreciate your feedback bro Nothing Joel or anyone else says can take away from the validity of your personal experiences with the products.

Cheers,
        Josh
        Thank you, that DOES mean alot.
        God Bless,
        Stu

Comment

Once again, thank you,

Originally posted by ddawg91
          He has the tendancy to rup everyone the wrong way so I would not worry about it. If anyone seems to really love a product or a company there are many that jsut jump all over you and question you and your intensions. Your feed back is great and always welcomed.
          Thank you very much, and it's good to be home again.
          God Bless,
          Stu

Comment

Thank you very much, and it's good to be home again.
            I hear you, I was bummed that the new forum was down for part of the weekend. This envoriment is much nocer.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
              I hear you, I was bummed that the new forum was down for part of the weekend. This envoriment is much nocer.
              In other words, the environment is more grown up. Don't you agree?
              God Bless,
              Stu

Comment

In other words, the environment is more grown up. Don't you agree?
                Very much so, most of us are adults bbut then there are some who either have too much time on their hands or just have not chosen to grow up yet.

Comment

Working...
                X