Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for 5 people on this board ONLY to log the new gold feast flavors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for 5 people on this board ONLY to log the new gold feast flavors...

just post up why we should choose you and we will choose next week
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

First time poster here so ill keep it short. Id like to log this product because I am an avid Controlled Labs supporter and follower. I could give an extensive overview and review while using a new flavor of Golden Feast. Currently I am recomping weighing 200ish and would not mind doing before and after photos.

Current CL supplements in use include:
    Oximega Fish Oil
    Oximega Greens
    Orange Triad
    Green Bulge
    White Flood (switch between multiple flavors)
    Gold Feast Lemon Drop

( I would not mind providing pictures of my CL stash and previous labels collected)

Thank you. Email is allamon13@live.com

Comment

Totally in for logging the new gold feast flavors. Just started bulking and I'm eating 3200+ calories. Days at work can be long and unpredictable so I started bulking on IF. I can only eat so much in an 8hr window so I've been considering CL's Gold Feast for the next several months. What has me interested in Gold Feast is the quality nutrients within GF.

Current Stack is:
      Green Mag
      White Flood
      Glycergrow
      Orange Triad

Comment

Originally posted by obey46 View Post
        Totally in for logging the new gold feast flavors. Just started bulking and I'm eating 3200+ calories. Days at work can be long and unpredictable so I started bulking on IF. I can only eat so much in an 8hr window so I've been considering CL's Gold Feast for the next several months. What has me interested in Gold Feast is the quality nutrients within GF.

Current Stack is:
        Green Mag
        White Flood
        Glycergrow
        Orange Triad

Nice !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
          Nice !!!
          Uns Uns Uns Uns.

No other takers? I guess that means me and the other guy get to try the rest?

Comment

Im in

Comment

First time poster here (saw link on Facebook CL page.) Long time fan of White Flood, Green Magnitude, and Orange Triad. If selected I would log on the PHF forums where I am an active member and also on here if desired.

Comment

I would love to log the new flavors, I am currently cutting with a recent loss of 40lbs and counting. I am currently using green mag, green bulge, Orange Triad, reduction Am and PM shots and orange oxi.

I have been meaning to try Golden Feast due to it's nutrition profile but have not had a chance, I would love for this to be the first go.

Comment

Id love to try the product, the only CL product I take now is the Orange Oxi, to be honest. I havent given CL the attention it deserves, but Im willing to start now! Im curious to see this thread blow up after the facebook post!

Comment

I would enjoy the chance to try some of the new flavors out, have recently went on bulk after losing 106 lbs. Already use a couple of Controlled Labs products, but haven't ever tried Gold Feast. However, woul love to use it and what better way than free. Thanks for your consideration!

Comment

Love to log Golden Feast, I think you should pick me because I am on top when it comes to logging, I give a 110% all the time during the log and make sure I hold up my end of the deal when picked. Also right now i am in need for something that help me hit the calories at the end of the day. I am currently wanting to drop another 10 pounds. I think this would help me hit my Macros at the end of the day. I have taken Green Mag and multiple flavors of White Flood v1 and v2.

Right now my stack is just K-otic pre-workout. Other than that i am currently not on anything.

Previous logs on Bodybuilding.com
                      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1&welcome=true
                      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post766951473
                      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141755871

Comment

I would love to try this product out. I've enjoyed several CL products and am always eager to try new ones. I had been considering using Golden Feast for a a couple of months now, and it would be an ideal time for me since i'll be going on a bulk soon.

I think that i'd make an ideal candidate to log this product due to the enjoyment I have making forum posts, the variance i'd give in body type (since i'm 6'5) and last simply, just my overall enthusiasm.

Thanks

Comment

I would love to try this product I would be a great canidate bc I have tried most of the supplements out there bad ones good ones I know what to look for in a supp and would like a chance to try this

Comment

Been a long time Cl fans. Tried almost everything in the product line up... Even yelloweuphoria would love to try the new golden gains. White flood and green mag are staples and I have helped recruit mainly Cl loyals because of my passion for good supplements and Cl never fails. Hope t get to try another great product and flavor from Cl. Watermelon flood is the best tasting supplement I've had to date.

Comment

Always been a huge fan of CL and all of their products. I'm a college student that is always looking for a quick meal replacement when I don't have time to cook, and I think this would be a great opportunity me to log this product so I can let others like me know how well it works! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X