Purple wrath for PWO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple wrath for PWO?

What have you to say as using pw as a pwo? I get enough protein from my diet, but was looking to suppliment with bcaa's and eaa's post workout. I do a lot of crossfit and i don't see a need for ergogenics, and would benefit more from post workout amino's than pre workout amino's.

Also, why doesn't purple wrath have any carbs in it? There have been studies showing higher efficiency in delivery and absorbtion of amino acids when taken with simple sugars. what gives?

With CrossFit I notice I benefit more when drinking it pre and intra workout.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

what do you do for post?

Comment

Originally posted by funkyd04 View Post
        what do you do for post?
        Protein shake or you may look into coconut water.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

PW doesn't have any carbs in it because some users prefer no carbs, so we try to cater to everyone. It's very easy to add your own carb of choice into it, if you'd like.

Comment

You can use it like that but it's still best utilized intra workout. It's carb free as that offers the most flexibility for our customers
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by funkyd04 View Post
              What have you to say as using pw as a pwo? I get enough protein from my diet, but was looking to suppliment with bcaa's and eaa's post workout. I do a lot of crossfit and i don't see a need for ergogenics, and would benefit more from post workout amino's than pre workout amino's.

Also, why doesn't purple wrath have any carbs in it? There have been studies showing higher efficiency in delivery and absorbtion of amino acids when taken with simple sugars. what gives?
              PW mixed with WF is awesome. CL only hits ya with excellence.
              - A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step
              - On the quest for increased knowledge.

~CL4Life~

Comment

Working...
              X