My White Flood Sample Review!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My White Flood Sample Review!

Man. Recieved my free Controlled Labs Sample Pack today in the mail. Took the whole White Flood packet, put it in my shaker cup with ice cold water, filled the water up to 20oz, poured the packet into the shaker. Shook it all up for about a minute. The taste was pretty good. Started my Warmup for p90x legs & back, and MY GOD, I never had this much energy during my workout EVER, even while i was on Jack3d! Felt like a fucking Superhero on Crack! It felt like i had unlimited ammount of energy during my workout. My energy NEVER went away! It was AMAZING! Deffintly gonna buy a whole tub of it. Right after i was done working out, i washed out my shaker cup, and filled it up with ice cold water, and put my packet of Purple Wratth inside the shaker, shook it up, and put it in the Fridge over night. Gonna drink it first thing in the morning when i wake up! Cant wait. Also, what is the difference between White Flood Regular, & White Flood New Formula? And, is the Watermelon Flavor any good? Thinking about buying that flavor with the new Formula, sounds Yummy

Thanks for the review

Go for the watermelon flavor, youre gonna love it

Comment

what is the difference between White Flood Regular, & White Flood New Formula?

Comment

Originally posted by MKFAN1990 View Post
        what is the difference between White Flood Regular, & White Flood New Formula?
        The revamped formula will help with endurance and pumps

Comment

Working...
        X