Shipping Info for Free Samples Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping Info for Free Samples Question

What is the shipping method you sent out the free samples? Ground, Expedited, flat rate, regular? Where is the free samples coming from?

I'm not positive, but I'll give it a shot. I believe Controlled Labs is based in New Jersey, so it's likely they will be sent from there. I'm not sure about shipping. I would imagine they would use the most cost effective option to send out free samples. Once shipped, I would guess it would take 3-5(maybe 6) business days to reach it's destination, depending on what part of the nation they were shipped to. This is all my speculation , not to be qft (quoted for truth). Anyways, be patient, they'll arrive soon enough.

-David
    Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

Originally posted by CheersMe View Post
      I'm not positive, but I'll give it a shot. I believe Controlled Labs is based in New Jersey, so it's likely they will be sent from there. I'm not sure about shipping. I would imagine they would use the most cost effective option to send out free samples. Once shipped, I would guess it would take 3-5(maybe 6) business days to reach it's destination, depending on what part of the nation they were shipped to. This is all my speculation , not to be qft (quoted for truth). Anyways, be patient, they'll arrive soon enough.

-David
      My samples arrived fairly quickly via regular mail.

Comment

Working...
      X