Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions

1.Jack3d vs White Flood. Which is the better pre-workout? Vote, and tell me why.

2.Do you take Purple Wratth as your post workout drink after your done working out?

3.Does Green MAGnitude only need 1 scoop to work?

4.How much water does White Flood, Green MAGnitude, and Purple Wratth need?

5.How much water does White Flood/Green Magnitude Stack need?

6.Can you stack Jack3d with Green Magnitude?

7.Can you take Green MAGnitude everyday?

Comment

Originally posted by MKFAN1990 View Post
      1.Jack3d vs White Flood. Which is the better pre-workout? Vote, and tell me why.
      WE CANT COMMENT ON OTHER PRODUCTS
      2.Do you take Purple Wratth as your post workout drink after your done working out?
      ITS BEST TAKEN DURING THE WORKOUT
      3.Does Green MAGnitude only need 1 scoop to work?
      YES
      4.How much water does White Flood, Green MAGnitude, and Purple Wratth need?
      YOU SHOULD BE GETTING IN ROUGHLY A GALLON A DAY OF LIQUIDS. EACH ONE NEEDS DIFFERENT WATER AMOUNTS. GREEN MAGNITUDE IS 6-8 OUNCES. WHITE FLOOD IS 10 OUNCES PER SCOOP AND PURPLE WRAATH IS 10-20 OUNCES PER SCOOP
      5.How much water does White Flood/Green Magnitude Stack need?
      SEE ABOVE.
      6.Can you stack Jack3d with Green Magnitude?SURE, BUT YOU MAY WANT TO CUT THE GREEN MAG DOSE BY 50% SINCE THE OTHER PRODUCT HAS SOME CREATINE TOO
      answers in CAPS above
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by MKFAN1990 View Post
        7.Can you take Green MAGnitude everyday?
        Yes

Comment

You are posting on the official Controlled Labs forum, so most likely White Flood will win the "vote". I haven't tired Jack3d, but I have used and currently use White Flood. As I'm sure you might be aware, CL recently updated the formula to White Flood making it better than ever. All I can say is, I don't think you will be disappointed with white flood. It is a very quality product, just like all the other products released by Controlled Labs. I'd recommend trying a sample, if you are unsure about purchasing. I believe I've seen PowerCage state the White Flood sample is 2 servings. I'll post the link below:

http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...SHOTS-wf-pw-gm)

Maybe by the time you receive your sample and give it a try, bb.com will have the watermelon White flood posted.

-David

PS. You can't go wrong with the White Flood/Green Mag/Purple Wraath stack. Ninja
          Last edited by CheersMe; 06-14-2011, 03:10 PM.
          Current Stack: Orange Triad, Oximega Greens/Fish oil, GreenMag,White Flood v.2, Purple Wraath/Pysko, Reduction AM/PM shots, Blue Gene, Protein.

Comment

Working...
          X