lean muscle mass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lean muscle mass

i am 28 years old, 5'10" and 160 lbs. i am looking to gain lean muscle mass. i have the multi and the fish oil supplements covered. i am willing to take up to two other things. i don't want a huge stack of supplements that i need to mess with. can you recommend one or two supplements that will benefit me the most for gaining lean muscle mass?

Are you currently taking a protein supplement? Do you find you need more of a kick start to get your working going? Or do you find you need something to help you get through your workout from start to finish>

Comment

Originally posted by cals400ex View Post
      i am 28 years old, 5'10" and 160 lbs. i am looking to gain lean muscle mass. i have the multi and the fish oil supplements covered. i am willing to take up to two other things. i don't want a huge stack of supplements that i need to mess with. can you recommend one or two supplements that will benefit me the most for gaining lean muscle mass?
      if you dont need preworkout energy, I would recommend green magnitude and purple wraath
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

i find it difficult to make it through the workout at times. other times i am just fine. what scares me with the preworkout supplements is the fact that i work out around 10 or 11 pm. i don't want to be up until 3 am because i am still wired. i do not currently take any protein supplements.

Comment

Originally posted by cals400ex View Post
          i find it difficult to make it through the workout at times. other times i am just fine. what scares me with the preworkout supplements is the fact that i work out around 10 or 11 pm. i don't want to be up until 3 am because i am still wired. i do not currently take any protein supplements.
          If you work out that late I wouldnt try a preworkout with stims.

Purple Wraath should help a good bit tho. Gives a nice energy boost and keeps you going, but wont mess with sleep

Comment

OP your in a similar boat with me I normally work till late at night. The days I do not have to work late I use Whiteflood. On late days Id say give blue gene a try.
            Its a great support supp that will actually give you a bit of a natural energy boost.

The L carnitine will help shuttle fat into the mitochondria where it can be oxidized (basically fat burning) this will up your energy levels. Grape seed extract acts as a vasodilator among other things and will help give you the pump effect. Gingko balboa will improve blood flow and therefore increase focus and cognition. The active ingrediant in Epimedium Sagittatum is Icarian which increase NO content.

While the effect wont be as intense as WF i think blue gene would be great for a late night work out to help you get motivated and energized

Comment

Originally posted by masterbench View Post
              OP your in a similar boat with me I normally work till late at night. The days I do not have to work late I use Whiteflood. On late days Id say give blue gene a try.
              Its a great support supp that will actually give you a bit of a natural energy boost.

The L carnitine will help shuttle fat into the mitochondria where it can be oxidized (basically fat burning) this will up your energy levels. Grape seed extract acts as a vasodilator among other things and will help give you the pump effect. Gingko balboa will improve blood flow and therefore increase focus and cognition. The active ingrediant in Epimedium Sagittatum is Icarian which increase NO content.

While the effect wont be as intense as WF i think blue gene would be great for a late night work out to help you get motivated and energized

Blue Gene + 1 Scoop Wraath pre is awesome when you need a stim free boost.

Of course I always have blue gene in my stack

Comment

I have been able to try out my new supplements for a few weeks now. I currently take a multivitamin, oximega, the old WF, PW, and green magnitude. I have been trying to change my workout schedule around so I do not work out so late at night. Here is my review:

green magnitude: i don't really notice much of anything but i am sure its doing its job.

PW: i take this right before and during my work out. i don't really notice any energy boost with this product.

WF: i do noticed an energy boost. i feel like this product really helps me get motivated AND helps me get through my workout.

I have a few questions.

1. There is no need to cycle off of PW like you do with WF, correct?

2. How frequently should I cycle off of WF and for how long of a time frame?

3. I am looking for another product that will boost my energy. A stimulate is fine. I was skeptical at first because I didn't think I would be able to sleep but WF has not kept me from sleeping. Unfortunately, I don't want to cycle off of WF because with this product I can actually feel a difference. Is there another product that I can stack with WF to boost energy even more? I at least want another product that I can substitute for WF when I am on an off cycle. Possibly blue gene? I am willing to try other products, but I feel like my best workouts are when I use a stimulant (WF).

Comment

There is no need to cycle PW since you don't take it everyday. As for the WF, when you finish your tub take at least 2 weeks off. You may love the energy it gives you but eventually your body will become used to the stims.
                  laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

when i finish the tub? i think that will take me a year because i have the large tub.

Comment

Working...
                    X