No announcement yet.

Help from pu12en12g please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like how PW makes my breath smell like i have been eating garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habituation

In psychology, habituation is an example of non-associative learning in which there is a progressive diminution of behavioral response probability with repetition of a stimulus. It is another form of integration. An animal first responds to a sensory stimulus, but if it is neither rewarding nor harmful the animal learns to suppress its response through repeated encounters.
      Does that mean I should just start choking down broccoli? I hate it right now, but if I could get to like it that would be HOT.

SCT
      Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
        Does that mean I should just start choking down broccoli? I hate it right now, but if I could get to like it that would be HOT.

SCT
        yes -- repeated responses to the same stimulus leads to a decrease in excitory reactions... so the more frequently you eat broccoli, the less you will taste it or dislike it, it will just become a habit causing no pleasure or pain

a good example of habituation is when it smells like shit somewhere.. you notice it at first, and itslike ugh thats raunch.. but if you stay in the area and the scent is always present after 5minutes you more than likely wont notice it, tho it still stinks.

Comment

PW does make my breath smell not so frendly as it were. LOL
          The Untergrund...from 157lb civilian to 5'10 192lbs of guerilla warfare mechanic guarding the Republic of Korea

Lead follow or get out of the way.

I FULLY ENDORSE GREEN MAGNITUDE
          If it has liquid in it I probably slipped some Green Mag in it.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=spirit3530

Comment

Originally posted by bis
            ROFL
            Genetics

Comment

Just for the record, I did get bloating from Xtend and do not from PW or bulk BCAAs.

Just chew some gum for those that get bad breath.

Comment

as regards to the bad breath, does anyone add more water? seriously, this is what i do and i dont have the breath problem anymore

Comment

i do that..

i take 2 scoops preworkout in a gatorade bottle, immediately when im done i refill it with water and chug it

than during workout i have 1.5-2 scoops again, and as i lift i refill it with water 2-3x usually

Ive never really noticed bad breath.. course i dont talk to anyone when im in the gym, and i usually shower n all when i get home.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                    as regards to the bad breath, does anyone add more water? seriously, this is what i do and i dont have the breath problem anymore
                    I use 20oz of water with my PW and I have NO breath issues, one of my many many women would tell me if I did.

Hehe

SCT
                    Back to the basics!

Comment

I use 20oz of water with my PW and I have NO breath issues, one of my many many women would tell me if I did.

Hehe

SCT
                      one of your "women" told me "she" couldn't stand your breath, PW or no PW. coughmr.ariescough
                      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                      -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
                        one of your "women" told me "she" couldn't stand your breath, PW or no PW. coughmr.ariescough
                        It was the ketosis, caused horrid breath. That is why I didn't make her kiss me on the mouth anymore.. she took her kisses down south..

Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by bis

hahahahahhahahahaha OMG LMFAOBBQ!!!!!!!!
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

It was the ketosis, caused horrid breath. That is why I didn't make her kiss me on the mouth anymore.. she took her kisses down south..

See I'm summin like a playa man, summin you know nuttin about
                            My women like to stay "Down South"
                            Yes Yes, I guess the Midwest would the middle of my chest
                            Love the attention that the ladies provide
                            I'm a Sagittarius that need a nice variety

Comment

You'd better hope mr.aries doesnt read that post SCT!
                              -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                              -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by spirit3530
                                PW does make my breath smell not so frendly as it were. LOL
                                The aminos are "potentiating" natural bacteria in your mouth.. use a tongue scraper / mouthwash.

Comment

Working...
                                X