Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Blue Up potentially cause hair loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Blue Up potentially cause hair loss?

Hey all! It has been quite a while since I've posted on here. I have a question about Blue Up and its potential side effects.

I have been taking Blue Up 2-3 times a week (workout days) for the last few years. I haven't cycled it since I only take it a few days a week. Perhaps that is not necessarily a good reason to not cycle, but I'm not sure.
    Anyway, I'm about to be 27. I've had quite a bit of hair loss and oily skin the past few years (I attribute some of oily skin to moving to a humid climate). I've probably lost about 20-30% of my hair if I were to guess.

I got to thinking about what may be causing this since I don't believe it's hereditary as none of my family really has massive hair loss especially this early.

Is it possible that Blue Up could be a primary or secondary cause to my excessive hair loss / oily skin? I'm just curious if anyone else has report similar side effects.

If anyone has any helpful thoughts/comments, I would really appreciate it.

Originally posted by mpm View Post
    Hey all! It has been quite a while since I've posted on here. I have a question about Blue Up and its potential side effects.

I have been taking Blue Up 2-3 times a week (workout days) for the last few years. I haven't cycled it since I only take it a few days a week. Perhaps that is not necessarily a good reason to not cycle, but I'm not sure.
    Anyway, I'm about to be 27. I've had quite a bit of hair loss and oily skin the past few years (I attribute some of oily skin to moving to a humid climate). I've probably lost about 20-30% of my hair if I were to guess.

I got to thinking about what may be causing this since I don't believe it's hereditary as none of my family really has massive hair loss especially this early.

Is it possible that Blue Up could be a primary or secondary cause to my excessive hair loss / oily skin? I'm just curious if anyone else has report similar side effects.

If anyone has any helpful thoughts/comments, I would really appreciate it.
    it shouldnt cause either of those, but on a side note, you should cycle it and take it daily during the on periods
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole