Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Us Aussies are sick of being left out, I for one am taking a STAND!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan12 View Post
    BB.com have changed their policy on sending items that come up as 'unable to ship to Australia' or whatever country your sending to and a particular ingredient is banned.
    You used to be able to call them and they would put the order through if you changed your country from Australia to something else - put the order through and then they manually changed the country for you so it would obviously turn up at your house, however now they will not do that.

But when you used to be able to do that the only item i couldnt get into Australia was Golden Gains. Everything else came through customs fine and i didnt just order 1 or 2 times - it was more like 6 or 7 different orders which i never had problems with.
    they are getting more strict as they are large and its hard for them to fly under the radar like smaller online companies
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Tank, why the hell are the GNC prices so high for Controlled Labs supplements? I'm not happy about it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x View Post
        Tank, why the hell are the GNC prices so high for Controlled Labs supplements? I'm not happy about it at all.
        I will tell them you are displeased

prices are always higher in gnc stores, same as in the USA

Comment

Working...
        X