Glycer Grow feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glycer Grow feedback

just to let you know that since I had incorporate Glycer Grow to my pre-during supplementation (GG +PW) I am having some crazy swollen working muscles, I really feel the growing . I had to play a bit with the water intake and the time/dose. What's working for me is 2 scoops pre with 1 liter water and 2 scoops intra with PW all mixed in 2-2,5 liters. Followed by a crazy number visits to the bathroom

Until now all supps I have tried (OT, OX fiish oil, PW, GG, BG) have shown to be very effective as a supplement can be.

In my opinion you are all doing a great job in Controlled labs, keep it like this!

Q: should I take GG on cardio (indoors running + rowing) only days?
    here, near to the polar circle, heading towards the long & cold winter ....but I got my CL stack: OT, BG, PW, OX

Originally posted by sergibob View Post
    just to let you know that since I had incorporate Glycer Grow to my pre-during supplementation (GG +PW) I am having some crazy swollen working muscles, I really feel the growing . I had to play a bit with the water intake and the time/dose. What's working for me is 2 scoops pre with 1 liter water and 2 scoops intra with PW all mixed in 2-2,5 liters. Followed by a crazy number visits to the bathroom

Until now all supps I have tried (OT, OX fiish oil, PW, GG, BG) have shown to be very effective as a supplement can be.

In my opinion you are all doing a great job in Controlled labs, keep it like this!

Results will vary with that, experiment and let us know how it goes... for running, I'd lean towards NOT taking it. For low intensity cardio when bulking, I liked it personally.

Comment

glad to hear it, thanks for coming on here and sharing your feedback. there have been positive studies on glycerol and endurance related activities, so give it a shot
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Novel dosing schedule

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
          Results will vary with that, experiment and let us know how it goes... for running, I'd lean towards NOT taking it. For low intensity cardio when bulking, I liked it personally.
          I did try GG for running but my stomach was so full of liquid that it was a bit hard to keep the peace....for rowing might be better
          by the way excellent research post you did in BB.com related to glycerol and muscle cell hydration, I see why this supp works
          here, near to the polar circle, heading towards the long & cold winter ....but I got my CL stack: OT, BG, PW, OX

Comment

Originally posted by wheyfocused View Post
            Novel dosing schedule
            yeah, itīs working nicely. do you do something similar with GG or whatīs your protocol?

Comment

yeah, itīs working nicely. do you do something similar with GG or whatīs your protocol?
              I dose the exact same way. 2 pre, 2 intra. Works best from what Ive seen

Comment

I do 2 pre and 1 intra. No post workot
                CONTROLLED LABS
                Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
                  I do 2 pre and 1 intra. No post workot
                  seems to be the way to go, how much water do you take pre & intra when using GG?

Comment

Originally posted by wheyfocused View Post
                    I dose the exact same way. 2 pre, 2 intra. Works best from what Ive seen
                    I tried this, too, and it works bloody awesome

seems to be the way to go, how much water do you take pre & intra when using GG?
                    I usually aim for 1L pre and 2L intra. But not sure what wheyfocus uses

Comment

Working...
                    X