Took the plunge, bought Red Acid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdiritto
    luckily this cute girl wore a hairbow to work and i kept teasing her about it (she totally wants me) so that made me happy again
    In for vids..

Comment

Ok, first morning of taking RA. 3 pills early AM--curbed appetite decently until about 9 am (roughly 3 hours), then hunger slammed me and I ended up eating my bagged lunch at 10:30. Sigh.

Extra energy was ok, but nothing too intense. According to the bottle label I should up the pills to 4 twice a day. I might stick with 3 in the morning, then pop 4 right before I leave for home. I'll be playing with the dosage and timing until things seem about right.

As a side note, I tried the bulk cissus this morning. Plain in water (1/2 teaspoon) really wasn't as bad as a lot of folks have reported--I could have taken it plain like that if I had too. But I did have a bottle of BSL Apple flavoring (that I found disgusting in protein), and it make the drink pretty refreshing!

My Excell (sp?) BCAA should be coming today or tomorrow.

I'm about all set!

Comment

is red acid compared to lipo 6 ... because right now i take 2 lipo 6 pills 30min before excercise for engery and fat loss ....
        5'11"
        230lbs hard

Comment

Originally posted by Krueger
          is red acid compared to lipo 6 ... because right now i take 2 lipo 6 pills 30min before excercise for engery and fat loss ....
          The two products are not all that similar since Lipo 6 relies primarily on yohimbe/yohimbine for the fat loss benefits whereas red acid uses a variety of other ingredients. However, they are both stimulants which contain caffeine and she be monitored carefully. I personally cannot handle Y because of some of the harsher sides associated with it. It should also be noted that Red Acid has more appetite benefits than Lipo 6.

All in all both are solid products, but I'm a Red Acid Addict through and through.

SCT
          Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by davejlowe
            Ok, first morning of taking RA. 3 pills early AM--curbed appetite decently until about 9 am (roughly 3 hours), then hunger slammed me and I ended up eating my bagged lunch at 10:30. Sigh.

Extra energy was ok, but nothing too intense. According to the bottle label I should up the pills to 4 twice a day. I might stick with 3 in the morning, then pop 4 right before I leave for home. I'll be playing with the dosage and timing until things seem about right.

As a side note, I tried the bulk cissus this morning. Plain in water (1/2 teaspoon) really wasn't as bad as a lot of folks have reported--I could have taken it plain like that if I had too. But I did have a bottle of BSL Apple flavoring (that I found disgusting in protein), and it make the drink pretty refreshing!

My Excell (sp?) BCAA should be coming today or tomorrow.

I'm about all set!
            For appetite, I like a split dosage like this:

2-2-Cardio-2
            or
            2-2-Gym-2

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              For appetite, I like a split dosage like this:

2-2-Cardio-2
              or
              2-2-Gym-2
              I concur with the above statement! The nice part about a 2 cap serving is that you still get a decent energy boost with a solid appetite suppression.

SCT
              Back to the basics!

Comment

So:

2 when I wake up and do cardio
                2 at lunch
                2 more at dinner?

Dinner's usually at 4 pm, and weight workout around 7:45 pm.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by davejlowe
                  So:

2 when I wake up and do cardio
                  2 at lunch
                  2 more at dinner?

Dinner's usually at 4 pm, and weight workout around 7:45 pm.

Thanks!
                  I would do it like this then

2 precardio
                  2 at lunch
                  2 at dinner OR preweights

I personally think the dinner idea is the best bet, but keep a pre-weights dose as an option for days you just don't have the UMPH.

SCT
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
                  X