Leave a comment:

• Seroph4x
    replied
    Subbed, missed you man, you inspire me.

Leave a comment:

• wheyfocused
    replied
    Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
    it would be good to cycle off for at least a few weeks after every 2 bottles
    Sounds good, will do!

Leave a comment:

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by wheyfocused View Post
    Well, been taking Blue Growth for about 3 weeks now. I've noticed a nice increase in lifts at the gym as well as drastically improved sleep quality. Overall I think it's a great product and will be keeping it in my stack. The improved sleep quality strikes me as its biggest advantage (my own personal opinion, and for those of us that have had sleep issues before you know how important this can be for lifting and overall health/mood). It works so well that I would highly recommend it to anyone.

As best as I can recall I never noticed a recommendation to cycle this either. Thanks for another great product. Happy holidays to all!
    it would be good to cycle off for at least a few weeks after every 2 bottles

Leave a comment:

• bull.dogz
    replied
    Happy Holidays!!!

Leave a comment:

• wheyfocused
    replied
    Well, been taking Blue Growth for about 3 weeks now. I've noticed a nice increase in lifts at the gym as well as drastically improved sleep quality. Overall I think it's a great product and will be keeping it in my stack. The improved sleep quality strikes me as its biggest advantage (my own personal opinion, and for those of us that have had sleep issues before you know how important this can be for lifting and overall health/mood). It works so well that I would highly recommend it to anyone.

As best as I can recall I never noticed a recommendation to cycle this either. Thanks for another great product. Happy holidays to all!
    Last edited by wheyfocused; 12-24-2010, 05:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    Been working in another practice recently. With the way the economy is going, it is somewhat smarter to build up a good amount of startup capital then go ahead with opening up your own practice once you have some money to fall back on. All of the equipment really adds up, not to mention that unless you've been working in that geographical area for a while...you generally have a couple years of being in the red until you establish a firm patient base. Hopefully I'll be able to find a decent practice that is for sale, otherwise I will be starting my own in a few years.

Loving blue growth so far. Sleeping really well and I've noticed a steady improvement in core lifts, deadlift and bench specifically have improved quite a bit since starting the product. Whether it be a GH boost or simply the fact that I'm getting better sleep than I ever have before is unclear, but what I can say is that I feel it is a very solid product and will be making it a mainstay of my stack
    yes, its very hard to start your own medical or dental practice these days, very cost prohibitive and you need a firm patient base. best way is to find a dentist that is retiring and buy him out.

glad blue growth is having a dramatic effect for you, people are really enjoying it overall.

Leave a comment:

• 5six
    replied
    Good to see you're still doing well man. And that BGH is sill wortking out yah!

Leave a comment:

• wheyfocused
    replied
    Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
    glad to have you back. you relocated your practise?
    Been working in another practice recently. With the way the economy is going, it is somewhat smarter to build up a good amount of startup capital then go ahead with opening up your own practice once you have some money to fall back on. All of the equipment really adds up, not to mention that unless you've been working in that geographical area for a while...you generally have a couple years of being in the red until you establish a firm patient base. Hopefully I'll be able to find a decent practice that is for sale, otherwise I will be starting my own in a few years.

Loving blue growth so far. Sleeping really well and I've noticed a steady improvement in core lifts, deadlift and bench specifically have improved quite a bit since starting the product. Whether it be a GH boost or simply the fact that I'm getting better sleep than I ever have before is unclear, but what I can say is that I feel it is a very solid product and will be making it a mainstay of my stack
    Last edited by wheyfocused; 12-21-2010, 12:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    Sorry all, review to be continued soon. Moved 3000 miles across the country and have been out of it for a couple weeks getting the new house set up and internet back on.
    glad to have you back. you relocated your practise?

Leave a comment:

• wheyfocused
    replied
    Sorry all, review to be continued soon. Moved 3000 miles across the country and have been out of it for a couple weeks getting the new house set up and internet back on.

Leave a comment:

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    3 day mark. Most noticeable effects are more beneficial/restful sleep (a big plus for me since I always have trouble staying asleep). Subsequently I'm feeling more rested and have less anxiety/stress during the day. Nice side effect of the extra sleep. I've always tried to find a product that actually helps with that, in the past I've used ZMA, GABA etc. None of which helped much with my sleep cycle. ZMA in fact made me sleep less as I was up 2+ times a night to pee with very vivid nightmares. I haven't experienced any of those negative side effects with Blue Growth.
    excellent, thanks for posting up your feedback. I continue to be interested as you progress

Leave a comment:

• pu12en12g
    replied
    Great to hear !!

Leave a comment:

• wheyfocused
    replied
    3 day mark. Most noticeable effects are more beneficial/restful sleep (a big plus for me since I always have trouble staying asleep). Subsequently I'm feeling more rested and have less anxiety/stress during the day. Nice side effect of the extra sleep. I've always tried to find a product that actually helps with that, in the past I've used ZMA, GABA etc. None of which helped much with my sleep cycle. ZMA in fact made me sleep less as I was up 2+ times a night to pee with very vivid nightmares. I haven't experienced any of those negative side effects with Blue Growth.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X