Green Magnitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcrazydx View Post
    Forgive me if this is the worng section to ask this but... I got my tub of green mag about a week and a half ago and began taking it 1 scoop per day for 3 days. Began to have stomach pain the second day, so I figured creatine does cause bowel discomfort from previous experience. So was ok with it and figured it will go away. The third day I began getting horrible headaches at night. Immediately stopped taking after the third day. Fourth day same thing pounding headaches at night time. Figured a lil over a gallon a day was enough to stay hydrated, as I have had no problems in the past with numerous different creatines. Fifth day, same thing pounding headache at night, mind you havnt had any creatine or worked out in 2 days. So I upped water consumption to almost 2 gallons per day. 6th day headaches starting to weaken. 7th day I have no headache anymore and figure maybe I was somehow dehydrated even though I was drinking at minimum over 1 gallon. I have taken WF, orange triad, in the past and was a big fan of your product. Anyway, back to the green mag. So I decide to begin taking green mag again to see if it was just a fluke. So 7th day still, I take a scoop of green mag at about 6 pm, and by 8:30 pm BANG...another pounding headache. WTF? So I have pounding headaches again for another 1.5 days. Been researching creatine headaches, and all sorts of other possibilities, and some say to start out slow with maybe 2g of creatine per day for a while. So day 9 I decide to try a half scoop and see what happens. I am now drinking 2 gallons of water a day, and have had a half scoop per day for the last 2 days with no headaches. From what I have read it may be some filler in your creatine causing this, because .
    Creatine can cause headaches for some adults due to it causing blood vessels to dilate but it wouldnt be just GM. Are you taking any stimulants(that includes coffee and energy drinks)? What are you eating close to your workouts?
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
      WHAT ELSE are you on... including any / all medications...
      Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
      Creatine can cause headaches for some adults due to it causing blood vessels to dilate but it wouldnt be just GM. Are you taking any stimulants(that includes coffee and energy drinks)? What are you eating close to your workouts?
      Ok guys. I am taking Orange triad, and have been for over a year. ON whey gold standard for 4 years. Those definately arent the problem.
      I did take Musclepharm battle fuel that I received the same day as Green mag(took for 3 days) and originally blamed that. Havnt taken that since and headaches remained so thats not it I guess. I have not takin anything but the protein and vitamins since the end of the third day when I originally got the headaches. I am not on medication, as I stated I am given blood tests, heart rate monitor during cardio at physical, blood pressure is outstanding, receive full neuro exam, prostate, everything. I receive the most rigorous physical one can have, because I am a deep sea diver and have to remain in perfect health for my job. As far as what I eat before my workouts, Usually couple pieces of wheat bread with mustard. I am not taking any stimulants, and havnt for a couple weeks now. When I do take them, I either take WF or Jack3d. I am currently on an off cycle though. I am about to cycle back on, but I am nervous that adding a stimulant now may cause more adverse effects. I dunno, I am stumped with this one. I have taken many creatines and never had this happen. Also, I dont drink coffee, or energy drinks.
      Last edited by xcrazydx; 11-21-2010, 05:14 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

Well if you are experiencing headaches during your off cycle it could be caffeine withdrawal.

Comment

Originally posted by wheyfocused View Post
          Well if you are experiencing headaches during your off cycle it could be caffeine withdrawal.
          Bingo

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
            WHAT ELSE are you on... including any / all medications...
            Originally posted by wheyfocused View Post
            Haha I wish. Nope that isnt it, Have been off it for over 2 weeks now. Now with more water consumption I just have a pressure feeling behind my eyes and front of head, and not quite a headache but it feels like its about to happen. Keep in mind this isnt the first time Ive cycled off preworkout supps. Been doin it for years and I never get headaches. Maybe once a year, and not related to that. Bumped up to a full scoop again today. Sure enough Im getting a strong feeling of a headache comin on right now as I type this. I guess I will have to switch back to a better pure creatine. Its a damn shame cuz green mag is the most delicous creatine I have ever tasted.

Comment

Well had horrible diarhea today and a throbbing headache all day. Didnt get out of bed except to piss out my butt. Remained in bed all day drinking water and trying to shake this. I am not taking green mag anymore. Gonna try and have a lab analyze it to see what fillers are doing this to me, and hopefully no long term damage was done.

Comment

You being allergic to a random filler in there is the only other thing I could think of as well. That is if it truly is the Mag alone that is causing these issues. Hopefully you figure out what it is so you can also avoid it in other products.

Comment

Well had horrible diarhea today and a throbbing headache all day. Didnt get out of bed except to piss out my butt. Remained in bed all day drinking water and trying to shake this. I am not taking green mag anymore. Gonna try and have a lab analyze it to see what fillers are doing this to me, and hopefully no long term damage was done.
                  sorry to hear that. there are no "fillers" as this is a powder. are you allergic to any artificial sweeteners or colors?
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                    sorry to hear that. there are no "fillers" as this is a powder. are you allergic to any artificial sweeteners or colors?
                    No fillers cuz its a powder? There are plenty of fillers in other powder supps. Anyways, Up until now there has been no problem with artificial sweeteners, or colors. The only thing that may be is the green cuz ive never had a green creatine before.

Comment

No fillers cuz its a powder? There are plenty of fillers in other powder supps. Anyways, Up until now there has been no problem with artificial sweeteners, or colors. The only thing that may be is the green cuz ive never had a green creatine before.
                      some may have fillers, but we dont add "fillers" unless its a cap or tab as those need them for the manfucaturing process, none the less, they are always listed on the label in those cases.

we would be happy to exchange the product for a different product that doesnt give you this issue, send me a PM so we can help you out
                      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole