oximega fish oil...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oximega fish oil...

I just bought the fish oil and i'm only taking 2 per day..once in morn and afternoon. I'm trying to budget myself with supps but will not cut myself short on quality/etc...thats why i use cl supps. Anyway..i wanna get 2,mo out of my fish oil so i take 2 per day..being the cl fish oil is a high dose due to purity..is that enuff per day to benefit? I know 3-4,would def be enuff. Im comparing to the fish oil ive been using for few yrs now..they are a very reputable company etc..but there gels per serv have 400mg(total omega 3) 220mg(dha) and 180mg(epa) vs CL's x800mg(total) 400mg(dha) 800(epa). With these amounts..im still getting more from 2 CLs gels vs 3 of the others gels. Sorry for long over info message but i feel better knowing im doing something good/positive for myself
    Live Life/Workout Hard!!
    :mo

CL Supps In Service:
    ORANGE OXIMEGA
    WHITE FLOOD
    GREEN MAG
    PURPLE WRATH

Originally posted by rchapman View Post
    I just bought the fish oil and i'm only taking 2 per day..once in morn and afternoon. I'm trying to budget myself with supps but will not cut myself short on quality/etc...thats why i use cl supps. Anyway..i wanna get 2,mo out of my fish oil so i take 2 per day..being the cl fish oil is a high dose due to purity..is that enuff per day to benefit? I know 3-4,would def be enuff. Im comparing to the fish oil ive been using for few yrs now..they are a very reputable company etc..but there gels per serv have 400mg(total omega 3) 220mg(dha) and 180mg(epa) vs CL's x800mg(total) 400mg(dha) 800(epa). With these amounts..im still getting more from 2 CLs gels vs 3 of the others gels. Sorry for long over info message but i feel better knowing im doing something good/positive for myself
    I live in Finland, here due to weather and short day light during winter the fish oil is very necessary. I am managing well by taking 2 CL Oxi mega fish oil with the dinner.
    I laso take in the morning 2 tbs of Udo's choice omega blend just for healthy benefits
    here, near to the polar circle, heading towards the long & cold winter ....but I got my CL stack: OT, BG, PW, OX

Comment

Don't forget to eat some fish Fish oil supplements are "supplemental" for a reason, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by marcosuavo View Post
        Don't forget to eat some fish Fish oil supplements are "supplemental" for a reason, lol.
        good point, sushi: salmon or tuna sashimi and/or nigri are my favorities
        here, near to the polar circle, heading towards the long & cold winter ....but I got my CL stack: OT, BG, PW, OX

Comment

if you normally eat fish daily or at least 3-5 times per week, 2 should suffice. if you rarely eat fish, 4 would be best.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

You can always supplement withu genetics as well. 2 x oximega + 2 x genereicn
            CONTROLLED LABS
            Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
            Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
              You can always supplement withu genetics as well. 2 x oximega + 2 x genereicn
              yup, but not worth the tiny savings
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)