Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asianbabe
    thanks josh!

well, not including pre and post wo - I'm eating 4-5 other meals, all of which are pretty equal in terms of fat intake ~8-10g each. I don't usually eat as high as 15g of fat per meal.

I was thinking of taking them during non-workout meals, since 3 is recommended even for bulkers? Or will the log specify 3x only?
    To be honest I'm still playing catchup with the new logging stuff and all that, so I'd clarify with PT on the dosing there. I think you'd do best to take them with the non-workout meals like planning.

Where some people advocate the lower dosing of Sesamin during a bulk, I think that is due to just watching the scale too damn much. People see their weight not changing as much and assuming they are not gaining muscle where the truth is that they are probably gaining less fat than usual, which leads them to believe Sesamin is hindering gains. In my personal opinion, Sesamin is perfectly fine on a bulk even at 3x per day. Even if there is some hindering of mass gains, it is offset by the hindering of fat gains as well. I'd rather slowly climb the hill than try to race up the mountain.

SCT
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
      Where some people advocate the lower dosing of Sesamin during a bulk, I think that is due to just watching the scale too damn much. People see their weight not changing as much and assuming they are not gaining muscle where the truth is that they are probably gaining less fat than usual, which leads them to believe Sesamin is hindering gains.
      Exactly. Good point Josh.
      Even if there is some hindering of mass gains, it is offset by the hindering of fat gains as well. I'd rather slowly climb the hill than try to race up the mountain.

SCT
      Finding the right dosage for yourself is key... Marc & Derek from SciVation stress this point time and time again... find the right dosage and you WILL maximize lean gains while minimizing fat gains, WITHOUT hindering mass gains.

I have yet to experience that claim myself, but that's what they say is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Oh... and if THAT sounds crazy... get this... one indication that sesamin is taking effect (optimal dosage) may actually be "feeling" like your workouts are shiat but looking much, much leaner / better.

I know... call me crazy !!!!

CRAZY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
          CRAZY!!!
          Aye aye!

Comment

sounds good bros

Comment

In my opinion the benefits of Sesamin are better reaped with the higher fat meals, as such I'd cluster your Sesamin around those type of meals. There is some feedback on other sesamin products (which are essentially identical) with higher dosing though, so it all depends on how much value/benefit you want to derive from the product. I personally have found success on up to 4-5 caps per day, but have never myself went any higher.

SCT, loves his new laptop
              I agree with Stonecoldtruth on this. I currently take Scivation Sesamin 2 x per day with high fat meals. This seems to be the perfect dose for me.

I just ordered some Sesa Glow yesterday, as well as another tub of GM

As soon as I finish my current supps, I plan on going on another cutting phase with: SesaGlow, GG, PW, GM, GB, Fish Oils, NOW Adam, Excell and or Xtend, NOxidant, ALCAR and FINALLY one of Stonecoldtruth's favorite, if not his favorite, LOL............Red Acid.

I have previously done this stack before with the exception of GM and Excell and loved it. I also previously used Blue Up but will see what happens this time without it.

Sorry to hijack this thread, just wanted to say that in my experience, sesamin used with higher fat meals seems to work best. Again, just my experience, obviously not gospel

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
              Last edited by AWA320Pilot; 07-15-2006, 01:32 PM.

Comment

I take 1 sesamin 3 times a day, along with 6-9 fish oil pills. Once I'm done with my bottle of Scivation Sesamin, SesaGlow will be the new sesamin staple in my supplement regime.

Comment

Working...
                X