Stacking questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacking questions

Hi everyone, im a new CL convert after hearing/reading so much positive reviews about CL products but i do have some questions that i hope can be cleared up here.

im currently on ggrow, GM, PW, levrone formula, magnum heat. i just ordered a tub of WF and the 2 bottle combo of BG that comes with a free bottle of BU(stim), which hopefully will reach my doors soon.

i'll be switching from levrone formula to WF cos it gives me the sh*tz.

1) im 26 this yr n its my first time taking a test booster, but its the stim version of BU, so i was wondering how do i fit BU into my stack, since magnum heat has caffeine and is also taken pwo.
    2) do i need to take any estrogen blockers or saw palmetto or any other products during/after my bottle of BU?
    3) is it a good idea to switch magnum heat to reduction pm?

i was thinking of cycling off stim after my magnum heat finishes in 2 wks, and take BG during my off stim cycle, but with the free bottle of stim BU, i dont think i can resist the temptation to not try it immediately. it sux cos if i start on the stim BU, it'll mean i get to start WF even later!!

any advice guys?

First, Welcome to the party!!

BU is potent stuff. mixing BU with any other stim supplement would be way too much stimulant. No estrogen blockers or anything are required for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Illilian View Post
      First, Welcome to the party!!

BU is potent stuff. mixing BU with any other stim supplement would be way too much stimulant. No estrogen blockers or anything are required for it.
      agreed, to add to this, REDuction PM is good stacked with most fat burner and stims as its stim free and excellent for sleep.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole