Purple Wraath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rcp197inIZ
    yup, sure is... He loves the green mag though, didn't want to part with that
    Have him join the forum here, I'll hook him up with a bottle of White BLOOD out of my pocket.

- Pt

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Have him join the forum here, I'll hook him up with a bottle of White BLOOD out of my pocket.

- Pt
      man pure you must be making a good living to afford your supp stack and like 50 other peoples!!!
      Genetics

Comment

Originally posted by brett4271
        man pure you must be making a good living to afford your supp stack and like 50 other peoples!!!
        LMAO, actually I'm ex-military myself and I never thought I would be in a position to be able to "give back" in a direct / individualized way (even if it's in a small way like this).

So it's definately worth it

Comment

..... individual results will obviously vary (because many people other than Tank love this method)... this could be related to our individual tastebuds (there is a specific AA taste-receptor for lack of a better term - I'm tired).....
          And here we have it folks...

Taste Receptor for Amino Acids Discovered:
          http://www.nidcr.nih.gov/NewsAndRepo...gust2002A3.htm

Comment

Since we are already on this topic, here is something I strongly recommend, but can't fully explain.

Idea #1:

If you shake up the WRAATH tub before scooping it out, it seems to improve the taste quite a bit.

Now, I don't think the flavoring system is "settling" really I think it's a combination of things (not just the EAA's). I hope that helps... and I would love to hear feedback from others.

Idea #2:

Tank's ICE COLD water method. Call Tank crazy (I know I do !! ) but many people like this ICE COLD WATER method where you let the WRAATH sit / dissolve in ICE COLD WATER.. Now, the CRAZY part is that I personally hate this method, which means that individual results will obviously vary (because many people other than Tank love this method)... this could be related to our individual tastebuds (there is a specific AA taste-receptor for lack of a better term - I'm tired).

Idea #3:

Pt's SCOOP and CHASE method

Ok, so if you tried the COLD WATER method and didn't like it... don't give up.. there is still hope. I recommend shaking up the WRAATH per IDEA #1 and THEN scooping the WRAATH directly into your mouth and chasing it immediately with lots of water. For example 12oz isn't going to cut it folks... I'd recommend like chasing EACH SCOOP with 16z to 20z of water.

I hope this helps

Idea #4

Aries Peach Cooler

Mix 4-6 oz of water with Peach flavored Crystal Light (or Walmart generic) add PW and enjoy!

Idea #5

Mix 8 oz of water, 3 scoops of PW, 1.5g of Citrulline Malate, 2g of ALCAR, 1 scoop of GM drink 15-30 minutes preworkout and then destroy the weight room! Oh then mix 32 oz of water 3 scoops of PW, 5g BCAA and sip during workout. And continue to destroy the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
              Idea #5

Mix 8 oz of water, 3 scoops of PW, 1.5g of Citrulline Malate, 2g of ALCAR.....

Comment

Why you laughing at me?

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                  Why you laughing at me?

he had a picture of you in front of him when he was writting that?

and cuz adding 2g of alcar to that mix makes it nasty as F**K
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                    he had a picture of you in front of him when he was writting that?

and cuz adding 2g of alcar to that mix makes it nasty as F**K
                    Actually it tastes pretty good, but then again I like the flavor of PW. Plus I got lazy and quit capping my ALCAR and was taking it with Peach Crystal light instead so i got use to its bitterness pretty quick.
                    Last edited by ddawg91; 07-16-2006, 10:59 AM.

Comment

capped alcar <3 this tuesday on my day off i think im going to cap 2-300 lol..

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                        capped alcar <3 this tuesday on my day off i think im going to cap 2-300 lol..
                        I need to do the same, I have 2 days off so I should have time.

Comment

Working...
                        X