Back after 2 months overseas! My new CL stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back after 2 months overseas! My new CL stack

Ok so i had ordered loads of supps before i went overseas and stored some in the fridge (worked perfectly no clumping at all, thanks for tanks suggestion!)

Anyway ive come back feeling weak and like ive lost alot of muscle hardness and definition so at the moment im going to start on
    WF, BG, GM, PW, PI, Glycergrow (and yes the first day back of taking these i was on the toilet all night)
    And of course taking in oximega greens and Orange Triad

Questions i did have is - my first day back taking WF and with no stims for 2 months i expected to be blown away with energy but yet i felt like i had no energy at all and i used to feeling like i dont want to stop any thoughts?

And some of you Aussie guys will be happy to know that i did get Golden Gains through customs fine. I was standing there as they read the label and ingredients and told me it was fine to take in (at the airport this was)

Also i am starting a Keto diet, because of the high fat im taking in will i have to adjust any timing that i take the supplements? And will Purple Intrain be ok to take as i know it does have a small amount of carbs?

And one last question - Does anyone know how long an unopened tub of WF might last? As i want to try my new fruit punch flavour but still have half a tub of the old flavour left

Thanks guys, (It's winter here and my CL beanie has been keeping me warm! )

if you had to choose between blue gene or glycergrow to add to a stack which would you pick?

Comment

Umm probably GG because of the value per serving and you get mega pumps from it. Don't get me wrong BG is fantastic as well but i only pick it up when its on wheycheap.

Comment

thanks bro i was on the edge there because everyone who ive talked to love glycergrow hands down but then i talk to blue gene users and its 50/50 hit or miss some love it and some dont i guess ill have to give it a try a little down the line, but do you see any definite effects from blue gene?

Comment

Originally posted by carlosysidro View Post
          thanks bro i was on the edge there because everyone who ive talked to love glycergrow hands down but then i talk to blue gene users and its 50/50 hit or miss some love it and some dont i guess ill have to give it a try a little down the line, but do you see any definite effects from blue gene?
          I felt like i had a strength boost and recovered better. I personally wouldnt have it as a MUST but i guess when i run out ill see if it played a major part in my workouts You will be happier with GG if your on a budget though man

Comment

thanks alot for the advice bro really helped, best of luck with your goals

Comment

As far as BG vs. GG goes, I would pick BG, but they're really not competitive. Right now, I'm using both. GG gives an awesome pump and some great vascularity, and IMO, a feeling of "fullness." Blue Gene helps a TON with recovery and getting rid of any soreness much more quickly. Personally, if I had to pick one of them, I would rather have BG for the recovery aspect and rely on my workouts to push my pumps. It all depends on what you're looking for.

Ryan is definitely right about GG being just about second-to-none where price per serving is concerned, though. Even using three scoops almost daily, a tub seems like it lasts FOREVER!
              We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
                As far as BG vs. GG goes, I would pick BG, but they're really not competitive. Right now, I'm using both.
                BINGO, no reason to choose between these two. Blue GENE is about $1 per day vs. GlycerGROW is pennies per workout....

Comment

I would get Blue Gene if you can only pick one
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                    I would get Blue Gene if you can only pick one
                    Agreed!
                    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                    X