Stack Timing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stack Timing Question

I purchased the WF/GM/PW stack and have a few questions. My main goal is fat loss at this point and I do realize that some muscle loss will occur.

For the next month I'm going to be on vacation and have decided to go back to the gym and clean up my diet. I'm going to do my cardio in the am and workout in the afternoon. I'm also considering getting REDuction. So following this schedule, I would pop the REDuction as soon as I wake up and then follow with WF about 20 min. later? In the afternoon would I take WF flood 20 min before I go to the gym and then take GM/PW as I'm working out? Once I finish working out, do I need to take something post workout?

In August I'm going to return to work and would like to do my workout and cardio in the am. at this point should I take the WF as soon as I wake up and drink GM/PW during the workout. Is it possible to slide a fat burner into this equation at this point?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

For holidays: Taking WF pre-cardio is up to you. If you feel you might need an extra boost, I would maybe suggest. But just keep in mind WF is also more suitable for workouts, where acquiring a focus and pump is usually sought after, which WF helps with. You are also correct about WF for pre-workout. The 20 minutes could be 30, it's all about what works best for you. Many people find 30 minutes is usually best.

As far as GM/PW goes, take GM pre- and PW intra. You can mix the GM and WF together, which isn't a problem. If you're looking for something post-workout, Golden Gains is a popular product. You should be able to get a free sample of it to see what it tastes like.

For August: If you can have a meal in the AM, that'd be best, even if it's a basic protein shake to help your body for the workout. And the same thing above, WF with GM pre-workout and PW intra-workout. And yes you're able to take something like REDuction at this point

And thanks for posting on the forums, man. If you got any other questions, just ask

Comment

Originally posted by 5six View Post
      As far as GM/PW goes, take GM pre- and PW intra. You can mix the GM and WF together, which isn't a problem.

And thanks for posting on the forums, man. If you got any other questions, just ask
      Thanks for the response. So if I take WF 20-30 min before I go to lift; you wrote to take GM pre, so I should drink the GM as I get to the gym then and drink the PW as I workout?

Comment

I'd go with REDuction for sure, something like:

GM
        PW
        REDuction

would be a good start

Comment

Working...
        X