Not in top physical condition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not in top physical condition?

Just wondering about the distinction this particular warning on some of the supplements is trying to draw. I've been (finally) getting myself back in the gym after an extended hiatus and am looking to add in a few supplements to aid me in attaining my fitness goals.

I've noticed this particular warning on a couple, notably REDuction and Orange OxiMega (of the ones I'm considering) but not on Orange Triad nor Green Magnitude (the other 2 I'm looking at).

So while I've been steadily making some progress over the past 2 months, I would by no means consider myself in "top physical condition" and just wanted to verify that I'm not putting myself in significant risk by using CL supplements with this particular phrase included in the warning label.

Just an idea of what type of "condition" someone should be in to be worried about that would suffice.

Thanks!

We're slowly changing it over to the products, so I've been told.

And if you're healthy, you will be good to go. You don't need to be in top physical condition (i.e. an Olympic athlete)

Comment

I'm glad you actually read the labels. But you shouldn't be taking supps if you have a medical condition (consult a doctor)
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
        I'm glad you actually read the labels. But you shouldn't be taking supps if you have a medical condition (consult a doctor)
        correct. we are adding it to all of our products for liability. the products are not unsafe, but you should always contact a health professional before starting any supplement
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thank you for the responses. To clarify, I do not actually have any defined medical condition. I'm just not what I would consider to be in "top physical condition" and by that I mean I'm not in fantastic shape, athletically speaking. I'm getting there though I just wanted to be sure that there wasn't some underlying meaning I was missing since the label was present on some supplements and missing on others. I suspected that the reasons posted above were actually the case, but wanted to post first and ask for clarification. Again, I appreciate the responses.

Thanks!

Comment

Erections lasting longer then 4 hours consult a Doctor. Wait wrong thread...............

Comment

Originally posted by nightfall992 View Post
              Thank you for the responses. To clarify, I do not actually have any defined medical condition. I'm just not what I would consider to be in "top physical condition" and by that I mean I'm not in fantastic shape, athletically speaking. I'm getting there though I just wanted to be sure that there wasn't some underlying meaning I was missing since the label was present on some supplements and missing on others. I suspected that the reasons posted above were actually the case, but wanted to post first and ask for clarification. Again, I appreciate the responses.

Thanks!
              No problem man. You will be fine. Feel free to message us with any other questions!
              CONTROLLED LABS
              Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
              Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                Erections lasting longer then 4 hours consult a Doctor. Wait wrong thread...............
                Annoying. Isn't it

Comment

Working...
                X