Blue Up Timing - specific to my situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Up Timing - specific to my situation

Hey! I know questions have been asked about the timing of BU before, so I want to make my question specific to my routine.

First, I will be using the stim-free version, as I work out first thing in the morning, relatively early (and by relatively early, I mean REALLY early - getting to the gym at 5 am) and use GM, so can't take the yohimbe, and wouldn't want to take it before bed.

I'm just wondering whether it would be more beneficial to use BU pre-workout or before bed in the event I decide to add it to my current stack, which includes BG, GM, and GG pre, OT through the day, and WB and RedPM before bed.

Thanks, guys!
    We'll see how this goes...

Since you are taking WB and RedPM prebed, I would take BU preworkout. I dont think you need 3 supps before bed. It will probably benefit you more in the morning before workout
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

That makes sense. I guess I'm trying to see what difference timing actually makes with this, since I won't be taking the stim version. It seems like the testosterone increase would be something that wouldn't necessarily have to be taken advantage of directly following a dose. Is this correct? I really don't know - just trying to gain some knowledge.
      We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Not sure how much of a difference you will notice from changing the timing but it seems like WB/PM with BU before you sleep is quite a bit. Take it earlier IMO.
        CONTROLLED LABS
        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
        X