Thoughts on this stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on this stack?

I have tried a WF/GM/GG stack before and thought it was pretty damn good, but my body just doesn't get that pumped up from WF for some reason so thinking of changing it up a little to a GM/PW/GG stack.. thoughts on this stack?

I'm trying to put on some muscle am currently like 5'10 150lbs... only other thing I take is ON whey protein after workouts

How should I consume this? I'm thinking GM + scoop of GG 30 min pre workout and then PW + scoop of GG while I'm working out?

thanks!!

Try GM 30min before, PW during, and 3-4sc of GG around 15-45min pre. I space mine out but everyone does it alil different. Experiment for yourself. And GG is a great alternative to WF(or to be used in combination). You might want to try WB too. Great product. And stay on a multi and fish oil. Both are essential and can be found though CL! Fantastic product. Remember to eat! It cant be stressed enough. Try to stick to compound movements and 4-6rep range. With discipline and knowledge, youll be gaining mass in no time. Good luck bro. If you have anymore Q's just ask on the thread or pm me
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
      Try GM 30min before, PW during, and 3-4sc of GG around 15-45min pre. I space mine out but everyone does it alil different. Experiment for yourself. And GG is a great alternative to WF(or to be used in combination). You might want to try WB too. Great product. And stay on a multi and fish oil. Both are essential and can be found though CL! Fantastic product. Remember to eat! It cant be stressed enough. Try to stick to compound movements and 4-6rep range. With discipline and knowledge, youll be gaining mass in no time. Good luck bro. If you have anymore Q's just ask on the thread or pm me
      thx for the reply man!

I was looking at some more products, whats the main difference between purple wraath and purple intrain?

Comment

Originally posted by blackmamba24 View Post
        thx for the reply man!

I was looking at some more products, whats the main difference between purple wraath and purple intrain?
        many, but hte main ones

intrain has carbs, hydorlyzed protein and banaba

wraath has EAA/BCAA, no carbs or protein
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
          many, but hte main ones

intrain has carbs, hydorlyzed protein and banaba

wraath has EAA/BCAA, no carbs or protein
          Exactly. Youll have to try a couple of samples of each to see which one you like best. I myself am in love with PW. The profile is fantastic, the effect is great, and the taste is wonderful. Plus you get a large amount of servings for your money. Check both out for yourself.
          "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
          CFD

Comment

Working...
          X