Please evaluate my bulking stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Former_Fatkid
    ohhhhhhh, i see now. I will try and tabulate up my macros...... but i don't know where i can find the info on stuff like a steak. I like the shoulder steak since its thin, cooks fast and isn't too fatty. any idea where to get these numbers?
    www.fitday.com

Comment

u've got all the answers

I heart you
      Ht: 6'1"
      Wt: 200 lb.s
      BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
      17% (8/2/06)
      Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

wow, i thought i was going to have a good diet goin, glad you guys introduced me to this macro information cause i was way overlooking it. heres the breakdown based on the diet listed above and customized nutrition to all the brands i buy

Total Cals: 2241
        Fat: 68 g 611 cal 28%
        Carbs: 162 g 525 cal 25%
        Protein: 252 g 1009 cal 47%

okay, so i need to eat more, this is obvious...... I'm thinking protein bar during the day for a snack,

also i do not want to add carbs to my last two meals, i'm not going to do the carb cycling, just try to limit when i take them in, any more advice guys??? or should i copy and paste over to nutrition forum.....
        17% (8/2/06)
        Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

Comment

make sure that if you are adding a protien bar its a good one alot of them are filled with sugar
          MY GREEN MAG LOG
          http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
          http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

i would add some chicken its cheaper than a protien bar and much more versatile. I.E. chicken shakes, microwaved chicken that stinks up the whole floor and makes your co workers curse you when you walk into the break room to cook it.
            plus 6oz chicken(boneless skinless) 0g carbs 52g protien 6g fat 255 calories
            throw in some fruits or vegetables maybe even some oats if you want to bump up your carbs. These guys live by their oats. and actually on this cycle of my diet i swapped all of my brown rice with oatmeal (26g carbs 6g protien 3g fat 145 calories)

Comment

You are on the right track and it's good to see !! I am NOT a fan of protein bars... I would consider something like Yogurt instead. In your scenario, SesaGLOW would be a great addition even if you have to bump something else off the list.

Comment

i'm looking forward to sesaglow, so thats deffinitely something i want to factor in.

what percent of my diet should i make protein?

P.S. i still havent found a protein bar i can stand, so finding another alternative wouldn't be a problem.
                17% (8/2/06)
                Age 20

Comment

i appreciate all the advice i'm getting, so please guys keep it up, i think maybe a layout of my day would help:

3:45 am: crawl out of bed and into shower
                  4am: stumble into kitchen (partially dressed ) Breakfast time
                  4:30 am: leaving for work
                  6am: shift starts, commence coffee ingestion.
                  11:30am: lunch break
                  2pm: end of shift
                  2:30 leave work for gym
                  3:15 get to gym begin workout
                  5pm come home for post workout meal and shower
                  9pm bedtime

Okay, i'm thinking that my breakfast at 4am won't be too big so that i can have something with my coffee at 6am
                  meal 2 6am (something that wont conflict with black tea or coffee)
                  meal 3 should be around 9:30am
                  meal 4 (lunch) at 11:30
                  meal 5 (en route to gym)
                  meal 6 (dinner and post WO meal)
                  meal 7 bedtime snack

any links that show what i need to focus on for breakfast/lunch/preworkout/postworkout/pred bed?? im searching BB.com but if theres any other articles you guys like let me know.
                  17% (8/2/06)
                  Age 20

Comment

learn to love tuna, grilled chicken, eggs, and ground oats in protein shakes. throw in some natural peanut butter for a lil fat, some EFAs and if you can afford it steak/fish! veggies are crucial

before bed - casein protein to prevent catabolism over night. milk, efas, fiber will help prolong digestion.

first thing am - whey isolate to quickly give body protein

for workout nutrition I enjoy

EAA + Whey concentrate - pre
                    BCAA + Whey isolate - during
                    Whey isolate + simple carb source (oats, waxy maize, malto/dextro) - post

focus to keep protein consumption high throughout the day all times. drink shakes if unable to eat solid foods.

too add additional calories, you can add oats to all protein shakes.
                    Last edited by jiritt0; 07-11-2006, 07:33 PM.

Comment

ok, i built an excell sheet with nutrition and supp timing, once again looking for peoples $.02

Again thanks eveyrone for their help, this will be my first well planned cycle. I need this to help turn my life around and for once be proud of my body. thanks for all the support and suggestions.

P.S. it's a JPEG because the limit for word docs was tiny.
                      Attached Files
                      17% (8/2/06)
                      Age 20

Comment

you def should add creatine. weather is green mag, green bulge, size-on, or xceed (they are all prime choices i would use)

You should look into ecdy. I got amazing results bulking with Anagen.. and apparantly thermolifes ecdy whatever name product is good too... i think next time i bulk ill use the same supps as with anagen, only using thermolifes ecdy product to see how my results fair

Comment

I've got green bulge before the workout, what does anagen do? (whats it made for)
                          17% (8/2/06)
                          Age 20

Comment

Originally posted by Former_Fatkid
                            I've got green bulge before the workout, what does anagen do? (whats it made for)
                            Claims to be a natural anabolic adaptogen

Comment

anagen is tricky.. its an interesting product(ecdy) i got great gains from it personally, some didnt (i dont think stonecold did if i remember correctly) and there was alot of scivation - thermolife hating when anagen came out cos of thermos ecdy product

check out my review log at bb.com and i believe i posted one here too..

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...=745010&page=4

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=38
                              Last edited by jiritt0; 07-13-2006, 11:07 PM.

Comment

ok, cycle starts monday with a full log, please leave me tips for creating the log in off-topic forum,

also i have everything purchased so my final tallies:

44% protein at 324 grams
                                26% fat with 86 grams
                                30% carbs with 245 grams

im going to the gym for a stretch workout before getting deep into the bulk. check my progress starting mon. night
                                17% (8/2/06)
                                Age 20

Comment

Working...
                                X