Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green MAG. Right for me?

Whats up guys, brand new to this place.

In a few weeks im starting a rigorous crossfit-style workout that is alot of resistance training and cardio. Not quite the regular gym workouts that I and alot of people are accustomed to.

My goal from this is to lose a bit of fat and go for the toned-lean look as opposed to the large/bulky muscular look (sorry for my poor workout related lingo).

I've heard alot of great things about Green MAG and am eager to try this if it will complement the style of workout ill be doing as well as the results im looking for.

Any comments/suggestions would be greatley appreciated, thanks in advance.

As well, I tried monohydrate once. Saw some bulk then when I stopped using it i felt like I lost what i had gained after a while. Is this a common thing among all creatines or will Green MAG give me permanent results? I know this is a sponsored site and all so hopefully I can get an honest answer on this one even if its a little bias lol
    Last edited by Hartwick77; 04-14-2010, 11:45 PM.

You're going to love both the GM and CrossFit!!

And you may want to look into Wraath too.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Hartwick77
      My goal from this is to lose a bit of fat and go for the toned-lean look as opposed to the large/bulky muscular look (sorry for my poor workout related lingo).
      If you're also looking to increase strength and endurance, you can't go wrong with MAGnitude

ENJOY !!!

Comment

I've heard that monohydrate causes your face to look a bit fatter. Is this a side affect of all creatine or just mono?

Comment

Originally posted by Hartwick77 View Post
          I've heard that monohydrate causes your face to look a bit fatter. Is this a side affect of all creatine or just mono?
          That sounds more like carbs / sodium

Comment

Working...
          X