No announcement yet.

About to order some more sups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait to get my Golden Gains, Ive been addicted ever since my first sample packet

GG + milk = best post-shake ever

Im going to stay away from most sups for a while.
    Only taking GM (creatine) and GG/ON (protein) and of course my staples (OT/OM)
    But i wont be taking anything else, even NO
    If i need a boost before my workout, a black cup of coffee will be it for now

Comment

I might have to hit up EFS soon and get some shirts and hoodies
      Those bands would come in handy as well
      And I need my own set of chains too...
      hmmmm looks like the shopping list got bigger

Comment

im looking forward to the gripz. I need to try that for bb.com. The bands I bought were actually the pro short bands. Looking forward to using em. Especially for my board benches and box squats
        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
        CFD

Comment

I want some of those Fat Gripz, some bands, and those new Blast Straps

Comment

yea i bought the pro shorties too. jump stretches work well for squats/stretching/stabilization work & the shorties will be prime for DE bench and pulls.

metal - search for local dock anchor type places and see if they can sell you discarded chain -- you need something heavier than what lowes/home depot sells, though the heaviest they carry makes a good loop to hang the heavier chain from the bar with

I've got a TRX so I don't really need blast straps, though they are also on my to buy list; I would really like to get actual gymnastic rings

Comment

Ive been curious about blast straps. But I also would like to get some gymnastic rings. When I was in high school a gym had some that I went to. I wasnt strong enough at the time to use em but I now look back and wish more gyms have em
              CFD

Comment

The rings aren't that expensive.
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

yea, budgeting sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                    yea, budgeting sucks.
                    Man thats the truth
                    CFD

Comment

yo, when you get your bands, choke one around the end of a barbell and a DB on each side evenly spaced, than do overhead squats (referred to as koji squats from hereon) --- great shoulder work, I plan to do these next week during my deload/recovery week. its ideal with long jump stretch bands tho...

oh, just thought of this, to remedy the shorter band you could link multiple ones together if you bought more than one pair
                      Last edited by jiritt0; 04-14-2010, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Not a bad idea. Luckily I have a pair of longer ones.
                        CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                          Not a bad idea. Luckily I have a pair of longer ones.
                          That's what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                            That's what she said.
                            Ha!
                            CFD

Comment

used gray shorties today for deads

A++

Comment

nutraplanet has CL fish oil pretty damn cheap right now.
                                they also have super cissus for 19.99!!!
                                never had there nutrapro protein, but you can get a 5 lber for 29.99.

i ordered 3 super cissus. never seen it any cheaper than 29.99. i would have ordered alot more, but my account is very very low. currently taking super cissus now, and the cissus pump is very real.

I don't always drink beer with my supplements, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.
                                Stay thirsty, my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps

Comment

Working...
                                X