• Controlled Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by breathemetal View Post
    What about a switch between GM and GB?
    no need to cycle off between either of them

Leave a comment:

• HotRod
    replied
    What has worked for me , as of late, is use a combination of both. I use GB on training days and GM on cardio and off days. It has prolonged the supply. I believe Dracoy gave me this idea, he does this also.

Leave a comment:

• farmerson12
    replied
    Originally posted by breathemetal View Post
    As far as needing to cycle off between usage of both? You would still be ok. Like its been said. There is no need. Some prefer and some dont. I used to but honestly I probably didnt see much difference. The only reason I would cycle a few weeks off is if the creatine product had stimulants.

Leave a comment:

• breathemetal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Controlled Labs
    replied
    Originally posted by Operationswole View Post
    Well I am going to take a few weeks off the no explode before starting white flood but I would still like to hear from controlled labs about whether I should take a break from the creatine or just start right into the mag as soon as this 3rd bottle of bulge is done
    no need to cycle off of creatine

Leave a comment:

• 5six
    replied
    Originally posted by Illilian View Post
    cycling creatine is a personal choice... it isn't necessary.
    Well I am going to take a few weeks off the no explode before starting white flood but I would still like to hear from controlled labs about whether I should take a break from the creatine or just start right into the mag as soon as this 3rd bottle of bulge is done
    What Illa said, who's part of Controlled Labs. Dude know his stuff

Any how, taking a week or two between bottles of WF and No-Xplode should suffice. This will give your body a break and your adrenal glands time to rest

Leave a comment:

• Operationswole
    replied
    Originally posted by Illilian View Post

Leave a comment:

• Illilian
    replied
    Ok I have been taking Green Bulge for 3 months now and I just ordered some Green Magnitude should I stop taking the creatine for a month and then start the GM or should I just continue taking it.. Also If I have gone through 2 tubs of NO Explode how long should I wait before beginning my new White Flood?

Leave a comment:

• icemanrrc
    replied
    I don't see why you would need to cycle creatine....

Leave a comment:

• marcosuavo
    replied
    Ok I have been taking Green Bulge for 3 months now and I just ordered some Green Magnitude should I stop taking the creatine for a month and then start the GM or should I just continue taking it.. Also If I have gone through 2 tubs of NO Explode how long should I wait before beginning my new White Flood?
    Though cycling off of creatine is optional, it is often recommended to do so, though I believe that there are many different factors that come into play.

Personally, I would recommend not starting Green Mag for a while. If I recall, 2 weeks should be enough time to cycle off of Green Bulge...and not one month. I believe one month is recommended for cycling creatine monohydrate.

As for beginning White Flood, I'd recommend waiting 4 weeks at least. This will allow your body's central nervous system to recover from NO Xplode's effects. Plus, the absence of a stimulant from your system for a while will make the effects of White Flood more pronounced when you do start using it.

.....SO...just wait the 4 weeks and start taking the GM and WF together.

Leave a comment:

• breathemetal
    replied
    Ive heard you should cycle creatine

Leave a comment:

• Operationswole
    started a topic Take A Break?

Take A Break?

Working...
X