Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GlycerGROW, can someone give their input?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GlycerGROW, can someone give their input?

Hi, I am quite curious about GlycerGROW and i hear rave reviews about it. Its so affordable but can someone please explain exactly what it does? If taken, will you see long term gains in size AND strength? Post your experiences! Thanks

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=13

Check here, if you have any questions after reading that feel free to ask.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by milanboneta View Post
      Hi, I am quite curious about GlycerGROW and i hear rave reviews about it. Its so affordable but can someone please explain exactly what it does? If taken, will you see long term gains in size AND strength? Post your experiences! Thanks
      Check out the video:
      http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/grow.html

THE GlycerGROW thread:
      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6037731

Comment

I got a free tub of VPX shotgun, I figured id give it a shot while I wait for my new order of WF to come in. Is it ok to throw glycergrow in with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
          I got a free tub of VPX shotgun, I figured id give it a shot while I wait for my new order of WF to come in. Is it ok to throw glycergrow in with it?
          Sounds fine

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

In my opinion, it is one of the best supplements available, price per serving. You will be hard pressed to find another supplement that does so much for so little.

my two cents.
              Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

purchased

Comment

Originally posted by icemanrrc View Post
                  In my opinion, it is one of the best supplements available, price per serving. You will be hard pressed to find another supplement that does so much for so little.

my two cents.
                  I actually believe it's 3 cents pure serving, but still. Damn cheap

Comment

Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

I feel much bigger with GG. Plus vascularity is off the hook!
                      CONTROLLED LABS
                      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I've noticed more vascularity since I started GG. Not really much else but I take one scoop with pre with GM/SF, one scoop intra with PI and one scoop post in my shake and all that stuff is a pretty potent stack in itself without the GG. Once in a while I'll do a scoop in my mouth and chase it with water but that sux so I try to put it in something
                        Last edited by Malice; 03-12-2010, 09:06 PM.

Comment

I keep forgetting about GGrow! I need to order some asap

Comment

Make sure you drink TONS of water during the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                              Make sure you drink TONS of water during the day.
                              +1

Comment

Working...
                              X