Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheapest place to buy CL's products online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
    soem guy on bb.com said he got black hole off of vitmain shoppe's website for 32 bucks.
    From what I see they still dont have any information about it yet? Did the guy have a coupon or something?
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Sorry I was wrong, I knew they didn't do it online. I appolgize. I like bb.com and I wasn't trying to bash them at all. Thanks for the info on calling them though. That is a pretty good deal.
      Supplement King Representative
      www.supplementkings.com

Moderator @ ironmass.com
      Moderator @ supplementchat.com

Comment

Hahahaha, you can retract your statement. I’m making their asses pay for it later, just fronting it for now.

My Brazilian friend helped me learn to bench properly, saved my throat from a +200lbs choke hold and hasn’t used anything but Creatine Mono (and got absolutely ripped). I definitely owe him one so I’ll cut him a deal of course.

He’s a super lean 230lbs and doesn’t even drink whey after he works out most of the time. I’m going to try convincing him to do a log but his english is limited.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
          From what I see they still dont have any information about it yet? Did the guy have a coupon or something?
          supposedly no coupon, must be an error in ther system
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trick D
            Sorry I was wrong, I knew they didn't do it online. I appolgize. I like bb.com and I wasn't trying to bash them at all. Thanks for the info on calling them though. That is a pretty good deal.

I think everyone knows you weren't bashing... no need for apologies! I think they purposely keep it on the Down Low so people don't take advantage of it all the time since they are often higher priced than other sites. I have never seen anything about it on their web site other than people posting the fact on the forum.

Comment

Working...
            X